Chapter 59

Sam's POV

"Baby. Sammyyyy. Daddyyyy. I'm sorryyyy"

Diamond whined. She's been begging me to forgive her for 8 mintues now. I just stared outside the window in silence.

She knows that I don't like when people spend money on me. I love spending money on her because I love to treat her like the queen she is.

"Samuel James Greene if you don't talk to me this instant I will open up the door and throw you down"

I turned slightly towards her. I know that she's the type of girl to really throw me out the car.

"Sam stop being mad at me. I just want to thank you for being the best boyfriend any girl could ask for. The boyfriends need to be spoiled too, not just the girlfriends"

"I know baby I'm sorry for being petty"

I picked up her hand and laid a soft kiss on it. I can't be mad at her for more than 10 mintues. It's not possible. I love her too much.

"Now that you stopped being petty I'm taking you to buy some clothes"

She said as she turned into the mall. I sighed as I thought about the news I got yesterday night.

A member of my gang told me that the black Panthers are planning their next attack very soon.

I don't get why they just don't leave us alone. We're living our lives while they're stuck watching us having fun.

If that isn't sad then I don't know what is.

I cleared my mind once I saw Diamond found a parking space. Nevertheless I put a smile on my face.

Before I could even open the door Diamond came rushing around to my side of the car and opened the door for me.

I stepped out and said "I have a boyfriend".

That's what some of you girls be saying whenever we open the doors for you, I decided to give it a try.

I heard her laughing behind me as I walked into the mall. Since I didn't want any guys looking at her I stopped walking and pulled her to my side.

Those guys ain't never gonna catch me slipping.

She lead me into a store that seemed like they sell very expensive clothes. The mannequins were wearing real Diamond necklaces. I could tell by the way the necklaces almost blinded my ass.

"Hello, how may I assist you?"

A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes said as he greeted us by the door. He was wearing a suit and tie with some ugly ass dress shoes.

While Diamond was looking around the store for things I might like I saw the guy staring at her.

She turned around to look at the shoes and the guys eyes zeroed on her ass. I lowly growled causing Diamond to bring her attention back to us.

"So do you need any help?"

He asked as he raked his hands through his hair. He smirked at Diamond who only seemed to be looking up at me.

"You could help yourself by getting us a new person to help us"

He finally looked away from Diamond for a split second only to go back to staring at her again.

"Dude get us a new sales person before we walk out of this store with our millions"

A lady cleared her throat behind the guy causing him to turn around. She gave him a stern look and a nod.