Chapter 49

Diamond's POV

Ruby and I have been chilling in the mall for what seems like hours now. We were just talking about anything that came to mind.

The good thing about this is that the creepy guys left about 30 minutes ago. Once they left I felt relieved and relaxed.

"So when's your birthday" Ruby said as she took a sip of her sprite.

"It's on the 25th"

She stopped drinking her soda and  looked at me in shock.

"That's exactly 7 days away"

"Yeah I know"

I hate my birthday. Whenever my birthday comes around my mood dampens.

Every year I wish for one thing. For my dad to come home. I stopped caring about my birthday once I turned 13.

I realized that the one thing I kept asking for wasn't going to come true so I stopped wishing and praying for it.

My mom always try to take my mind off of it by taking me out but it never works.

I overall lost faith in my dad returning.

"When were you planning on telling us this?"

"It doesn't matter to me. I hate my birthday"

I took a sip of my sprite and shrugged my shoulder. If it were up to me I wouldn't have a birthday.

Ruby let the conversation go after that. She pulled out her phone and started tapping visciously on the screen.

She didn't even look up once. It's like she was feeding someone information about me.

After she was done doing whatever she was doing she put her phone faced down and smiled at me.

I smiles back and continued to drink my soda.

"Hello beautiful ladies"

A random guy said as he walked up to our table. He was light skinned with a high top fade and a tattoo on his arm.

He wasn't ugly but his saggin' pants made him look ugly. When boys sag I feel disgusted.

Black men started wearing their pants low and the white man called it saggin'.

But, spell saggin' backwards.

There's a double meaning for everything nowadays.

"Hi to you too" I said.

"Can I have your number?"

He said as he wiggled his eywbrows. That made him look like a perv.

"No thank you I already have a boyfriend"

I said politely. If Sam finds out that a boy was flirting with me he would haunt him down and kill him.

"Come on baby girl, don't you want a guy with a big dick?"

He said as he grabbed the front of his pants. I seriously didn't see nothing there.

He was wearing sweatpants too. Sweatpants are supposed to enhance his dick print, not hide it.

"I already have a man thank you" I said getting impatient. Can this dude just leave. I'm trying to drink my sprite in peace.

"My dick should come with a Choking  hazard warning"

Yeah right. His shit a shrimp anyways.

"Isn't that what they put on small objects?"

Ruby sprayed her soda everywhere on the table. She busted out laughing as she saw the boy's face turned from light brown to tomatoe red.