Chapter 42

Sam's POV

"Mom, I'm going to school" I shouted as I jogged down the stairs.

Today's the day I've been dreading for weeks now. I don't want Diamond to meet my parents. Especially my mom.

She's gonna make it her duty to embrass me in front if Diamond and I know it.

I hopped into my car and drove to the school. I didn't want to come to school today but I wanted to see Diamond.

I didn't even have both of my feet out of my car yet and Britney and Ashley was already walking towards me.

I tried to go back in my car but it was too late, they were already standing in front of me.

What did I do to deserve this?

"Hi sammy" they both said at the same time.

What's wrong with those two. They always talk at the same time and dress the same too.

"Whatever" I said as I tried to walk away. Keyword tried.

Britney pushed me on my car and dug her dangerously long finger nails in my arm.

I ripped my hand away from her and stared at her in disgust.

"I heard that the slutty freshman Ruby is going out with Noah" Ashley said as she rolled her eyes.

I personally see nothing wrong with a senior dating a freshman. Ruby and Noah love each other so why does it matter.

Ashley is just mad because Noah broke up with her. She was cheating on him with our old principle. He's in jail for 25 years now because at the time Ashley was still considered a minor.

"Say one more word about my friends and you'll regret it"

Who does she think she is talking about people that's above her. I rather die then be Britney's friend.

Her eyes widen because she knows I'm not playing with her. I could blow up her house at the snap of my fingers.

"Well do you wanna go to the janitors closet" she said as she ran her hand up and down my chest.

I snatched her hands away from me and moved away from her. She's too close for my comfort.

"Come back!!!!"

"I'm happy with Diamond can't you see that. Leave me the fuck alone" I screamed at her.

She's obviously deaf.

She walked up to me and pulled me down to her level.

"You'll want me, just you wait"

I pulled away from her and rolled my eyes. I know I won't want her even if my life depended on it.

I walked into the school and went to my locker. Since Noah's locker was next to mine I didn't have to go looking for him.

I saw Noah leaning on his locker with a frown on his face. What did Ashley do now?

"What happened bro?"

"Ruby isn't coming to school today"

That's why he's so sad. He can live without her. He'll be fine it's just one day.

"Its ok dude" I said as I opened up my locker.

"Diamond isn't coming either"

"WHATTTT!!!!NOOOOO!!!! How will I get through my day without her. She's my life"

I screamed. Why isn't she coming today? Who am I going to kiss, hug, and touch?

"Dude, she went to get ready for dinner tonight"