Chapter 22

I woke up to the feeling of someone's lips on my neck. The person's lips  slowly kissed down to the crook of my neck.

The tongue ran up and down my neck as I squirmed in my seat.

A moan escape my lips as the warm tongue licked my collar bone.

I opened my eyes and I saw Sam smirking at me. I started to get up but I stopped. I was laying on Sam's lap.

I awkwardly looked around me.

How did I end up here?

"Sam, why am I laying on your lap?"

"While you were sleeping your head fell on my lap."

"Why didn't you move my head?"

"Because I didn't want to disturb my princess while she was sleeping."

He said as he stroked my hair. He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I blushed like the idiot I am.

Sam saw that I was blushing so he put his face in the crook of my neck. As he kissed my neck I ran my fingers through his hair.

When he stopped I sat up. My shirt lifted up as I stretched out my sore limbs.

A flash of light.

That's all I saw.

I looked next to me and I saw Sam with his phone covering his face. I snatched the phone out of his hands and looked at what the fool was doing.

He was on snapchat taking a video of me. I kept on tapping the screen and I was shocked.

He took pictures of me sleeping on his lap. He even took videos of him running his fingers through my hair.

I looked over at Sam to find him smirking at me. I slapped the back of his head and handed him back his phone.

He rubbed his head and scowled at me.

I looked ahead of me and I saw we were in front of a old school diner.

I looked closely at it and I realised it was the diner he took me to for our "date".

I smiled at Sam and leaned over to hug him. When I pulled away I noticed something missing.

Sam wasn't wearing his football uniform. I looked around the car and I saw it laying on the back seat.

"I changed while you were sleeping".

I looked at his outfit and I was impressed. He had on blue ripped jeans with a basic white t shirt.

How could someone make plain clothes look so good?

"Come on let's go, Ruby and Noah is waiting for us"

I nodded my head and opened my door. I stepped out and without even taking another step Sam pulled me back.

"What?"

"You're not going anywhere dressed like that"

We're back at it again with my clothes. I thought we already went through this.

He took of his jacket and put my arms thought the arm hole. The jacket was almost 3 times my size. The jacket literally swallowed me whole.

"That's better" Sam said as he looked at my outfit.

All you could see was my jeans and my shoes.

I was about to unzip the jacket when Sam grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers.

The heat from his hand made me feel all fuzzy inside. His hand were rough but soft at the same time.

He basically have daddy hands.