Chapter 62

Sam's POV

I watched as the ambulance took off with Diamond and MIracle in the back.

I don't know if she's alive or not but, she did have a very weak and unstable pulse. Her eyes hasn't opened not even one time.

Momma told me to stay behind and bring some food and change of clothing for Diamond.

She said she has a feeling Diamond won't be leaving the hospital anytime soon.

Once the ambulance turned around the street I took my key and walked towards the front door.

As I was walking to the front door I passed Diamond's car that was barely a car anymore.

Their was only one car door. The fire lasted for at least 5 mintues. Everything I tried didn't work. Water only ignited the flames.

As I stand in front of the car I couldn't help but cry. Tears rolled down my cheeks at the thought of Miracle.

As I looked closely I saw a black thing shining on the car. I turned on my flashlight and looked at it closely.

My jaw clenched and my breathes became heavy as I saw the initials BP in big bold letters on the device.

I took off the device and I noticed it was a microphone. I was about to stomp on it but I heard talking.

"They have no idea it was us that did it" a familiar voice said.

"Are you sure, I don't want to get caught, you know how Sam is" another familiar voice said.

"He's not the bright, he won't figure out it's us"

I know those voices. They are all too familiar for me. I clenched my fist again. I would have never thought those two was behind this evil plan.

Without thinking I hopped in my car forgetting all about the clothes and food I was supposed to bring to the hospital.

Before I go I have some business to take care of and fast.

Diamond's POV

Tears, tears, and more tears. That's all that was coming down my face right now as I waited on an update on Miracle from the doctor.

My mom was sitting besides me soothing my back as I bawled my eyes out. I don't even have the courage to call Noah, Ruby, or Rose. Everything hasn't quite sinked in yet.

All I could do was cry and blame myself. If I didn't leave Miracle in the car by herself she would be here right now.

I could've made Sam come back and stay with her while I go open the door. But, I didn't do that.

I let my baby burn in that car.

She would be in my arms right. Laughing and giggling But instead she's on an operation table.

She's my everything. She's my baby girl. Before she came along I was broken and saw no purpose in life. She gave me hope and a better view on life. She is my MIracle from above.

A child is supposed to outlive the mother not the other way around. I'm not ready to give her up. I don't think I'll ever be ready to either.

Everytime I close my eyes the images of Miracle burning in that car would pop in my head.

Her cries for help, her calling me, and even the look she had in her eyes. They couldn't leave my mind.

Mintues later I felt strong arms wrap around my body. I was being lifted up and placed on Sam's lap.

He rested his head on my chest while I rested mine on top of his head. Even though he hasn't know MIracle for that long I could tell he was hurting along with me.

Sam's tears slid down my chest while my tears mangled in Sam's hair. Everyone was a weeping mess.

"Miracle Ryder"

A person said. I looked up and saw a man wearing white lab coat with a brown clipboard in his hand.

I immediately got off of Sam's lap and ran towards the doctor. The doctor looked at the papers that were on the clipboard and took off his glasses.

"I'm sorry but MIracle didn't...."

That's all I heard before I fainted.

Britney's POV

This is bad. This is really bad. This wasn't supposed to happen like it did.

"Hunter why the hell did you burn the car with the baby inside? Are you insane?"

He just rolled his eyes and continued applying ice to his eye.

Sam left my house mintues ago. I guess Hunter forgot to take the hearing device off the car.

Once Hunter opened the door he was greeted to a punch square in the face. Sam didn't stop until Hunter had a broken nose, two black eyes, a busted lip, and bleeding cheeks. I think after the second punch Sam gave Hunter he was already knocked out.

His task was to scare Diamond and Sam, not kill her baby. I feel bad now.

"How did we get here? Our original plan was to break them up."

That plan started about 2 months ago when I noticed that Diamnd was getting comfortable with Sam.

Not only I noticed it though, Hunter did too.

Since I wanted Sam and Hunter wanted Diamond we just decided to work together.

The good part was that Hunter ran a gang called the Black Panthers who was competing with some rival gang named the The Vipers.

We used all the spying gadgets and his men to spy on them. We knew where they were and what they were doing all the time.

It was just a simple plan. Leave a note on Diamond's car. That's it. But Hunter decided that didn't have any impact so he did what be wanted to do.

One night Hunter was going to go over to Diamond's house and apologise so they could be friends but Noah, Ruby, and rose showed up.

He didn't even think twice. He decided not to go anymore. Especially since he knew Sam made it Noah's job was to watch over MIracle and make sure she's safe.

The night when Hunter burned the car Noah was at his grandparents house, taking care of them.

"She had it coming, I remember when she kicked me in the balls with her hard ass cast"

Hunter said as he took the ice pack of his left eyes and put it on the right one. He looked like a train ran him over about 1,000 times.

"Hunter the child is innocent, she doesn't know what's going on"

"Oh well, it's too late now. She's probably dead by now"

He said with no emotion other than bordem in his voice. He's acting like what he did was nothing.

"Why are you acting like you didn't just kill a two year old baby?"

He's so heartless. He just took a life and he's not even bothered by the thought of a dead baby.

"I already did it. I can't take it back. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to sleep"

He said as he got out if his seat. I just sat on the sofa looking at the blank tv screen.

I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tonight. I'm going to be thinking about the poor baby that's in the hospital right now.

-----------

So the UNKNOWN POV was Hunter all this time.

How do you guys feel about the whole Miracle situation?

Because I'm pissed.