Chapter 33

Sam's POV

Have you ever been so mad to the point where you wanted to punch a wall? Well I wanted to do that and then some.

I wouldn't be this mad if my princess wouldn't be going on a date with my teammate Chris McClain. He's the running back for our school's football team.

I'm not mad at Diamond because she said yes. I'm mad at that fucker Chris because he knows that everyday I post Diamond on my Snapchat at least 10 times. He also hears me talk about her before every game.

He made sure to ask her was I there first though. After she said yes he had the nerve to ask her on a date.

I'm currently sitting on Diamond's bed, helping her pick out an outfit for her date tonight.

After Ruby and Noah scared her she spent a little time with them before they had to leave.

She had to settle for me since Ruby left.

"How about this?"

She walked out of her closet in a tight black bodycon dress that had a long slit on her thigh.

She turned around and I noticed that the dress was backless. My mouth hung low as my eyes roamed her body.

"Nope, this is not the one" I said.

I don't want her going on a date that's not with me wearing that dress. It's too tight and way too revealing.

The worst part is that when I'm in the locker room Chris is always talking about how he's a 'hump and dump' kind of guy.

Him and his friends always make stupid bets on how many girls they can fuck in a short amount of time.

Diamond better not me his next experiment.

"This one" she said as she stepped out of the closet.

She looked beautiful in that black fitted dress. She couldn't wear high heels anyways so the sneakers was a good thing.

 She couldn't wear high heels anyways so the sneakers was a good thing

The split wasn't too high and the dress wasn't too tight.

"This one is fine" I said with a smile.

"Thanks for your help" she said as she sprayed on some perfume. Just as she's about to grab her purse the door bell rings.

"Well that's my date. See you later Sam" she said as she hugged me.

I nodded my head and watched as she left me sitting on her bed all by myself .

My heart is hurting right now. I have to watch the person I love fall for someone else.

You never realize how much you love someone until they start liking someone else.

I leaned back on her bed and looked up at the ceiling, waiting for her to come back.

Diamond's POV

"I swear to God, milk came out of her nose" Chris said.

He was telling me how his sister once laughed so hard that milk shot out of her nose and into his cereal and milk.

I was laughing my ass of right now. I literally couldn't breathe. I was gasping for air as he said that he ate the cereal anyways.

"I gotta go use the bathroom now" I said as I tried to catch my breathe.

He nodded his head and took a sip of his water.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and got out of the bathroom stall to wash my hands.

I'm having so much fun with Chris. He has made me laugh and shed tears of happiness and we've only been on a date for about 1 hour.

If this date doesn't work out we're definitely gonna be friends.

I dried my hands and walked out of the bathroom. I walked towards our table.

"The bet is going as planned".

"Yes Britney, she doesn't suspect a thing".

"I will for sure win this bet. All I have to do is fuck her then leave".

What?

So I was apart of a bet he didn't want to lose. And Britney was in on it too.

I'm not even surprised that Britney was apart of it actually.

I silently waited for him to finish on the phone. When he hung up I walked in front of him and glared at his dumb ass face.

I picked up my scorching hot coffee and threw it at him. He screamed as he stood up from his seat.

I watched as his face slowly started to turn red.

I took my purse and phone and walked out of the restaurant. I called an uber and waited for it to come.

Once  I got Inside of the uber tears spilled from my eyes. I can't help but feel hurt right now.

The uber stopped in front of my house about 10 minutes later. I got out of the uber with my head hung low.

I unlocked the door and slowly walked up the stairs. I opened my rooms door and there was Sam sitting on my bed.

He looked towards the door and smiled.

"How was your date?" He asked.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. The conversation between Britney and Chris replayed in my head.

Tears streamed down my face as Sam's face expression changed.

He got up from my bed and pulled me into a hug. Tears stained his shirt as started to hiccuping.

"Shh, it's okay princess. Tell daddy what happened" Sam said as he stroked my hair.

"Chris only asked me out because of a bet him and Britney made."

I felt Sam's muscles tightened as I kept on crying on his chest.

"Princess lay down, I'll be right back." He said as he carried me bridal style to my bed.

He covered me with my comforter and kissed my forehead.

He took his car keys and got out of my room in the blank of an eye.

After waiting up for him for so long  my eyes slowly started to close. As I tried drifted off to sleep I could only think of one thing.

Why did I let this happen to me for the second time?