Chapter 1: The first day

"Here I go... First day in a new town. Away from my parents", I say to myself.

I walk into the front yard of my new house which my dad bought just for me. a Safe place I can stay while I was attending universaty.
I still can't believe I have this massive house all to myself. My parents told me if I let my friends stay with me they had to pay rent, and I mean I won't tell them that beacuse who would want a buzz kill as a friend?!
NOT ME.

As I'm walking down the path from the main entance I look around in amazement.

In the front of the house there's a BIG garden with all sorts of flowers and trees.
In the far corner of the garden there's a swing seat under the shade of a big old oak tree.

As I walk to the front portch I walk up the steps until I reach the front door. But before I could enter my eyes landed on a creature so wonderfully build, with sharp edges in all the right places. Blonde brownish hair, tall , handsome , wet , not wearing a shirt. Totally gorgeous.
It was as if I'm destined to stare at him forever.

I stand and stare, enjoying the view and not focusing on my surroundings.

All of a sudden I feel myself getting drenched with water

"What the heck!?" I yell out of shock.
"Oo you look way to hot right now... Trust me when I say..." He takes a dramatic pause "Wet shirt look suits you all to well. Damn".
There was a guy standing in front of me with a water pipe in his hand and laughing.I looked at him in utter confusion. As if I had a massive question mark on my face.

"The name's Theo... I live next door. I'm the guy you have been staring at for the last 5 minutes." He gives me a devilsh smile as if he knew what I was thinking about.
I couldn't seem to get any words out I just smiled, turned around and ran into the house as quickly as I can ,feeling very stupid.

I look out the window to see him standing in his garden watering his plants. He looks up and directly in my direction, waving at me and smiled.." Ugh... I'm such an idiot."

___________________________________

Later that day I decided to go for a walk. Carefully I exit my house making sure Theo was no where to be seen. I let out a sigh of releave when I didn't see him.

But as soon as I set foot out of the front gate there stood Theo. Again Without a shirt.
Oh my goodness!!

"So let's try this again... Hi I'm Theo the guy next door and you are?", He stated sarcastically.
"I... Uh... I'm... ", I stutter.
"You are??", He askes again but with a grin ons his face knowing I'm shy.
"Allison..." That was it. Nothing else... That was the only words that left my mouth...
"You stupid idiot.. the guy is going to think your weird!!". I say to myself in my head.

"Pleasure... Allison",He smiles holding out his hand waiting for me to take it.

"Oky... I uh... I'm gonna go sleep now... Bye". I walk to the front door making a total fool out of myself because it's 2pm.

"Why do I get the feeling your afraid of me?".He looks at me in confusion.

"She's not afraid of you she's just shy... Very shy.."

Hooray! MOM to the rescue! I give Theo a smile ,hug my mom and with that ,I drag her to the front door and into the house.

"Mom why didn't I know you were coming??". I ask looking confused. AGAIN BTW
"Surprise!? I wanted to see if you needed help to unpack?".

"Mom your a star! And yes I need help unpacking".

She starts laughing...
"Looks like you need help with more than just unpacking".
She winks, making me blush.

"MOOOOOOM!!".