Stressed

Qing's Tape 6, Side A

Dra.Yen: This is like riding a roller coaster. Listening to your relationship with Dayu.

Qing: (chuckling) I know. I lost hope too. But you were right, Dayu and I are attached to each other and it seems to me that Dayu likes me. A lot.

Dra.Yen: And you are happy.

Qing: Yes. So this is happiness. Like I can just sit all day and smile.

Dra.Yen: Yes. That is happiness. Congratulations, Wang Qing, you finally know what it feels like.

Qing: Yes. It's all because of Dayu. He makes me happy.

Dra.Yen: So what is your next move.

Qing: Nothing.

Dra.Yen: (sounding surprised) Nothing? You, the man who always had a plan, has no new move? Are you sure?

Qing: (laughing) Yes. I will just enjoy my time with Dayu. We are making big progress in our relationship. Most recent is uhm...us ditching the condom. Don't worry, we both took the necessary blood tests and we are both clean. We are safe. We are good. So good...

Dra.Yen: Oh my...

Qing: (laughing merrily) Why are you blushing? You are the one who imposed the honesty rule. Anyways, I also met his friends. Formally. Dayu introduced me to them as his lover.

Dra.Yen: That IS progress. A lot of progress.

Qing: I know. Mama is pregnant too. Baba is beside himself with happiness. We are anticipating the twins birth.

Dra.Yen: Oh congratulations. Twins?

Qing: (sighing) Yes. More Wangs. I hope neither of the twins will get my condition.

Dra.Yen: Qing.

Qing: Anyway. There is that. I am content with my life right now. Dayu is with me. That's enough for me. Besides, I have to wait for Kim to come home before I can make a move. Once Kim and I settle the the details of our engagement and wedding, I will let Dayu meet her. Kim and I will explain everything to Dayu.

Dra.Yen: You think Dayu will be fine in your decision to marry Miss Kim Yuheng?

Qing: Maybe. I hope so. Dayu likes me. I think his feelings for me are deep. I can make him sit and listen. That's all that matters.

Dra.Yen: And if he won't support you?

Qing: I don't know. I will find another way to convince him I guess. I will make him understand. Dayu will understand. He is smart with a kind and soft heart. He is just mouthy at times but most of what comes out of his mouth makes sense. Plus I love his voice so I can listen to him ranting.

Dra.Yen: Yes. I can see that you are indeed in love with him. Good luck Qing, I hope all your plans came through.

Qing: They have to, or else Kim will be in trouble and my grandfather will be disappointed. I can deal with the second one but Kim is important to me. She is like a sister.

                    ........................

(DAYU)

I should call Kim. Or Ato. Or Pete. Or Minnie, Kitty, YaLong, Denden. Or even Yal Li (we are textmate now).

I need to call anyone. To serve as a buffer between me and Qing. Because being alone with Qing is driving me insane.

And to think it's just been six hours since we were left alone in this mansion.