Silent Supporters

Tape 18, Side B

That night, Qing stayed in my condo and slept in my bed.

Our lovemaking, I cannot call it fucking or sex anymore, feelings are involved, got more intense and in a way, desperate.

I held on to him extra tight as he thrusts his cock up my ass. He had one of my leg up his shoulder and the other one hitched around his waist while he rammed his dick inside me.

"Mine, you are mine." Qing growled as lean down to bite my earlobe and neck as he fucked me harder, sharper. I felt his cock jamming with the nerve endings in my ass. It's a sensation overload. "This ass is mine. Your body is mine. All mine..." he chanted possessively as he showered me with more bites and soothing kisses as we continue making love.

"Yes...yes...mine. Yours," I moaned under him.

I fucking love that. Him grunting and growling as he fuck me. Agreeing with me. Loving me fiercely. We finished with my arms and legs clung on to him as I felt his warm semen shooting inside me.

"Oh...so warm...so hot..." I moaned long as I spurted between our glistening bodies.

"Fucking love you," Qing kissed me hard one more time before he slowly kneeled up to pull out of my still quivering ass. He grinned, satisfied that he made a mess out of me.

He plopped down next to me. I plastered myself on his side. We content ourselves by just touching each other for a few moments.

"Qing," I called his name.

"Yes," he sounded sleepy already.

"I love you too," I said while feeling his heartbeat.

"I know," Qing kissed my forehead gently. "You have done so much for me already. I am sorry that this is our situation. But I promise you, Dayu, I will love you with all of me. My heart, it's yours."

He is lying. I don't have all of him. His name, he will give to Kim. His body, he will give to me and to serving people. His heart, belongs to me and his dream of being the most powerful man of this country.

He is lying. And I still love him.

I hugged him tighter. "Okay," I accepted that fate. I close my eyes to sleep, lulled by his easy breathing.

The next day, Qing got a message from his grandfather during breakfast. He read it in front of me.

"He will meet Kim's grandfather today and they will tackle the engagement between me and Kim." He said.

I feel like my appetite for breakfast leaving me. Qing sighed, rubbed his forehead and gave me an apologetic look. "I wish this is done so we can all just get into a routine and they will let me plan my career," he equipped.

His political career. I have never seen anyone as determined to get his dream as Qing. He does everything with that determination and passion.

"I see," I lamely reply. But really what can I say? I practically agreed to be the man's kept lover on the side while he gets married and continue his political dream.

Qing gave me a small smile before kissing my forehead. "I love you. See you later?"

I nodded and smile at him. That eases the worry on his face. I realized, in that moment, the power I have on this man. I can make Qing worry and I can also take away his worry with just a look or a smile. He is concern about me.

And I have to hold on to that. As long as I matter to Qing, as long as he is concern about me and my feelings, I think I can do this. Be his silent supporter.