Chapter 25

"You have an open fracture Ms.Ryder. don't wet your cast and don't try to take it off. In about 2 months your cast will be ready to remove. Don't put too much pressure on it and you'll be healing just fine." Dr. Martinez said.

He smiled at us then walked out of the room.

I looked over at Sam and he gave me a 'I'm sorry' look. He knows my leg is broken because of him.

I was sleeping on my bed when Sam screamed in my ears. Out of shock I jumped off my bed and landed on my leg. When I landed my foot twisted and I heard a snap.

The X-Ray in front of me showed I had 5 broken bones.

So instead of me going to school I'm at the doctor's office with sam.

I grabbed my crunches and got up. Sam immediately grabbed my arm to assure that I don't fall.

After hobbling and tripping out of the doctor's office Sam sat me in the front seat of his car.

He sighed and leaned over to me, kissing my forehead. His lips lingered on my forehead for a while before he pulled away.

He pulled me into a hug and softly messaged my hair.

"I'm so sorry princess" he softly said into my hair. I could hear the regret laced in his voice.

All he was trying to do was wake me up before I was late for school. My mom left to work early so she couldn't wake me up.

When he pulled away he ran his hands through his hair out of frustration. I could tell he felt bad for what he did.

I took his hands that was gripping his hair and turned his face to me. He looked like he was about to cry.

"Sam it's ok, I forgive you."

"I'll make it up to you princess"

"You don't have to Sam, it's ok"

"Princess I still am"

I know Sam which means I know it's better not to argue with him when he says he's gonna make it up to you.

You just have to nod your head and hopes he forgets. Which he never does.

"Take me to Michael's and that will be the way of you paying me back"

He didn't even think twice. He just kissed my cheek and started the car.

While he was driving I couldn't help but think how cute he looks. His sharp jaw line was illuminated by the sun rays.

His big pink lips looked so kissable. As he puckered it while he drove. He looked so cute when he concentrates.

He looked over at me and I quickly looked away from him, pretending I was looking outside the whole time.

He chuckled and looked back at the road. After a while he put his hand on my lap and stroked it.

I forgot how to breathe at that moment. I just looked down at his hand that was slowly moving in circular motions on my lap.

When we pulled into Michael's I didn't even know. I was too busy looking at my lap.

"Let's go princess"

I shook my head and attempted to  open the door. I grabbed my crunches that was on the back seat and tried to get out.

Sam immediately ran to my side of the car and took my hand. He slowly helped me out the car. He placed the crunches under my underpits and grabbed a hold of my hand.

We walked into Michael's and Sam never let go of my hand. He held on to me for dear life.

He walked over to the shopping carts and picked the biggest one. He opened the big part of the cart and motioned for me to get in the cart.