Alternate ending for the revised ending

Picking up right where we left off.

She closed her eyes and felt a shadowy presence beside her, shiny eyes she dared not turn to see. "Stay strong, Wraith." Inej ground her teeth together. "Your not helping Kaz.." "Who said I was here to help her leave?" Inej couldn't help the smile that broke out as she turned and wrapped her arms around him. "The people here are right. You are a bastard." He smirked, wrapping an arm around her. "Perhaps... but you cried when the medik said I was unfixable." "You were fixable, he just needed persuading." "Speaking of which, how long did you pray for cutting him." "I didn't, I just threatened to, and it was worth it." She paused and then added, "So... coming to Ravka with us?" He smirked and nodded, "I suppose... if I'm not that much of a trouble." "Your always a trouble. But your basically family so it shouldn't matter." He just shook his head and stood apart as more people made their way here. "Not to mention that your new system allows you to be away from the Dregs for a little. They can handle the,selves without you for a couple years." He hummed slightly, taking his cane back. Freshly out of the hospital and glad to be, with normal attire and a lighter mood, Kaz and Inej had talked and touched and made steps forward while he was rehabilitating. "Alright, but oh no circumstance am I becoming a pirate." Inej rolled her eyes. "I'm not becoming a pirate. I'm becoming a liberator." Kaz rose an eyebrow. "Only fate will tell." "You don't believe in that." "I don't believe in a lot of things, Wraith. Yet fate seems to be plaguing me so I might as well use it." Nina, Wylan and Jesper came up the pier and the six of them entered into the ship.