"Where are you??" "..........Trapped in a personal hell"

Major Character Deaths

Matthias woke to a blazing headache, chained to a dead sacred ash. Four wolves, and a very familiar girl standing in front of him, but different. Bleeding, broken, dead, constantly dying and never finding peace, there to consult him, console him or convict him, he couldn't be sure. Trassel glared at him. "You abandoned me..." "you killed us..." said the three smaller wolves, narrowing their eyes. Djel's voice echoed in his head. 'You are wrong for your treason to me and these creatures.' Djel... was he the dead ash tree? Roots started to grow thorns piercing into him. Nina stared at him. "Did you really think I ever loved a murder of my people? Drüskelle you truly are full of yourself."

Wylan's eyes flew open words left in his head, a smile to sweet to be true and the words "dont forget it's all just..." Wylan looked around and his heart dropped, footsteps slowing in front of the closet in which he hid. "Wylan..." crooned his fathers voice. He tilted his head.. feeling a pressing against his side. He jolted, his mother... her eyes close, her body cool... her body unmoving, she was dead. Wylan backed up in the tiny space, only to hit a boot, he looked up and saw Jesper sneering down at him. "How could I ever love a boy like you? You can't even read!"

Jesper shook awake, tied to a gambling table, unable to move. His mother looking down at him. "You disappointed me, my little rabbit." He froze, looking around at the mean and scarred men he stole money from, each waving weapons and smirking. Wylan was among them, Jes's prized revolvers held aloft in his hands, he pointed one to Jes with the smile of his, Kaz appeared behind him, placing a hand on Wylan's shoulder. Kaz smiled devilishly, eyes glistening. "Shot when your ready Wylan." Wylan grinned exactly like Kaz, giving his own scheming face. "Too bad, Jes. I kinda liked your stupid face, but your sick with this gambling disease, how could I ever love a man who would use all my money?"

Nina woke, on a spike of wood, hanging from her wrists. A golden haired man with sharp blue eyes she knew standing below her, holding a torch to kindling. Wolves barking and the snowy winds snapping their teeth at her cheeks. "Die, witch." Came from his lips, and the flame came closer. Screams of fellow Grisha echoing as they were alight in flame.

Inej woke in a bed, soft and comforting. She sat up, silks draping over her shoulders, her arms tied down with handcuffs. No... I escaped this. Tante came in, a smile spread on her lips, her eyes glistening with madness as the soldier who knew her from the Suli acrobat act was right behind her, followed by the shadows of several men. She also caught her father's and mother's back turned to her, she tilted her head to her hand, a bloody knife lay just out of reach and she was covered in blood, others blood. "Welcome back little Lynx."

Kaz opened his eyes and immediately regretted it as salt burned them, he choked, and struggled, why couldn't he move? Had he been drugged? He looked around, spotting Jordie, holding Kaz onto the sea floor, rotting corpse pressed against Kaz's bare skin. Kaz looked up, Sharks and other monsters awaiting above. Bodies floating around him, flames dashing his vision... the heat was immense, as was the cold in his bones. He looked down at his brother again. "You will pay for this Kaz... not even you can outrun your debt and death." Kaz struggled harder a unwanted scream forcing out his mouth as his own skin felt like it was rotting, as his brother's flesh molded onto his own in the flame. Water came crashing into his throat, making its way in fire and ice down into his lungs. Kaz remembered something vaguely, Inej's voice. "Why would I ever want to be with a monster who can't even hold a hand?" Kaz choked on more water, shaking his head, another voice came back. "a game.." what? Kaz needed to focus, he needed to get out.

Would you like to see more on what happens to our dear crows in this little game, that we play.?

Kaz looked around, trying to keep holding his breath, narrowing his eyes at the underwater temple he was being held on. He wasn't just held onto by his brother, he was chained onto the ground, by two chains, reflecting memories. Two people... he had lost now chaining him down for what he had disgraced them knowingly. He looked up at the surface, the moon was out, his brother had moved away for now, allowing his mind to clear. Which he realized he didn't want it to. He let his head drop, black fuzziness clouding his vision, slowly.. his body began to go numb. A little longer- a little longer... a little longe-....