Lupinthropes

Hogwarts AU, Kaz can still change into the grim. After the tournament but here's a twister, Not everything is the same, try and spot the difference before the end of the chapter! Inej is a first year, so is Wylan. Nina, Jesper and Kaz are all second year and Matthias is third, this of course is going by age.

"Drop your wand Jes!" Kaz snarled, his eyes glowing with, something. Jesper kept his wand raised toward the large creature in front of him. "I'm not disarming in front of a werewolf you maniac!" Jesper yelled back, the werewolf howled, getting agitated.

"If you shoot him I will kill you!" Kaz snapped, moving toward them slowly. Earning a growl from the dog, human, thing with every step. "Why are you defending it!" Nina snarled, calling the Slytherin out as a traitor. "What were you even doing out here Kaz?" Inej barked, dodging the wolfs blow. "Tracking him!" Kaz hissed, dodging himself as a paw swung out at him. Kaz already acquired a large nasty cut across his shoulder down to his torso and across his chest, it wasn't too deep but was bleeding heavily, much to Inej's dismay. The lanky creature howling in frustration. "Why would you track a werewolf you podge!" Matthias roared.

Kaz had kept returning to the castle with bad wounds or would miss out on a whole week of class. They were worried about him so, they decided to follow Kaz into the forbidden forest. When a giant grey creature caught scent of them, everything went to hell. "Because it's important, none of you would understand. Head back to the castle, I can handle myself." He spat back, his wand was still hidden inside of his cane. (Lucious Malfoy cane and wand except snake is now crow.) Inej snarled, holding her wand outward, not at the beast though. Suddenly a green flare shot from Nina's wand and hit the creature across its chest, the spell was powerful and knocked the wolf down and embedding half its torso in a sharp branch.

"Let's go before it gets free!" Matthias hissed, Kaz stood still then whispered a soft "what have you done?" He ignored the others completely, stepping toward the werewolf which whimpered and whined, its eyes going back to focus and returning from green to a dark brown. He pulled his wand out and started using healing spells on all the wounds. "What are you doing?! Do you want to give it its energy back!" Wylan gasped, out of breath from the fight. "I told you not to hurt him!!" Kaz growled, turning from the creature. "I was waiting till sunrise, when the full moon goes down. You should be aware that a lycanthrope is a person too!" Kaz snarled, the anger raising in his voice.

Inej had a bad feeling about this, but Nina didn't. "Since when do you care about other people." A soft, dry cough startled the group of arguing teens. "Since I'm his brother." Everyone jumped except Kaz who gave a snarl toward the group and waltzed toward his brother. The boy who had once been a werewolf was now a young brown haired boy dressed in Hufflepuff clothes. "When the medicine Pekka gave didn't help.... I ran here to keep the castle and my little brother safe. That was a year ago." The older boy whispered, they looked like twins. Both sharing dark brown hair, lean muscular build and pale skin, both having dark eyes. "I can handle myself. But you should have seen someone it's only gotten worse."

The older boy frowned noticing the large cut. "Did I.... did I do that?" The older boy whispered sounding ashamed. "No, I just ran in with some of the wildlife in the forbidden forest." Kaz lied, easing his brothers conscious since he believed him. "Come on, let's get you to the castle, before you transform again." Inej raised a brow, "again? But the moons gone." Kaz sighed, helping his older sibling up. "The medicine Pekka gave turned his condition worse, He now transforms at quarter, full and new, and does so twice. We just need restraints." Kaz explained, the older boy leaned gently on his younger, only being slightly taller than his sibling. "I guess we haven't properly met, I'm Jordie. Kaz's older brother and last living relative." Everyone made a surprised sound, "what happened to your parents?" Wylan asked, Nina's quick apologies strung through the air and Matthias heavy confusion.

Just a small idea I wanted to share for no apparent reason then a why can't I think of anything or keep updating because I'm pretty sure I have writers block. Mmkay, Night guys!