Questions?

Important AN

They say the brilliant thing about a story, is a million people will read the same words, the same way in the same sentence, and millions of people will have different thoughts and ideas sprouting from vague words and blurred lines.

I was reading fan fiction per usual, when in a Kaz description in Hogwarts, he was unnerving Inej with a unnatural shade of  blue in his eyes.

This made me stop and think, I normally thought his eyes brown or black, coffee like as they said many times in the book, but I enjoyed the idea of Kaz with blue eyes that were near always black.

So if you wouldn't mind sharing, how do you see our shared murrder crow family?

What does Kaz look like, does he have cuts along his face? what exact shade of hair or rings of his eyes?

What about Inej? How long is her braid, how dark is her skin?

Or Wylan? Red head or blonde? Is he pasty white or a little tanned, how small is he compared to the rest?

Plz let me know, this may also help me create your requests better with the breath taking description of how we want to see them.

That's the great thing about books, the riddling vagueness let's imagination go wild. I believe this is why people only tell descriptions a couple of times, letting the reader smooth the rough edges and clear the image.

So help me do that, let me see what you do through your minds eye.