Wesper pet

Requested by @DrakeonFire079 thanks for the request. If anyone would like to request plz go to one of my request pages. There are 2.
"Put it down, it could have fleas!" Wylan cried, turning to a Jesper who was cuddling with the fluffy mop. "But it's sooo cute! Just look at it!" He held it out to Wylan, who glowered at the little Persian street kitten. It had mats and was covered in mud, but it had blue sapphire eyes shimmering from its filthy fur. "That's very nice. Now can we go?"

Jesper scowled at him, stroking the kitten with a finger, "what should would call you." Jesper mused aloud, "we are not naming it, then you will want to keep it." Wylan huffed, but Jesper ignored him. "I think that innocence is a nice name for this cat." Jesper informed Wylan.  "Cat? That looks more like a mop than a cat." A scratchy voice said as he removed himself from the shadows, Kaz looked at the cat with little interest. Wylan greeted Kaz calmly. Inej came from the shadows, walking past Kaz she swatted him in the back of the head. Kaz huffed in annoyance.

"I like innocence, though your probably going to jinx the cat into being less innocent." Inej said to Jesper as she walked over and stroked the little animal.

Kaz and Wylan shared looks of annoyance as they moved away and toward Wylan's house where they were suppose to have a meeting about a shipment. Jesper waltzed over, "your giving it a bath." Wylan growled, giving a hard glare. It wasn't quite as effective as Kaz's but it did a good job.

--------- time skip ----------
"What have you been feeding innocence!" Inej huffed as the large, overweight, puffy cat climbed into her lap as the remaining crows sat around in chairs. Wylan blushed slightly "the housemaid gave him a little extra food, she is very fond of him." Inej grunted and pet the mass of fur. "A little?" Kaz asked ruefully, scorn evident in his tone. "Be nice" Inej said calmly, but warning shone in her eyes. The cat stalked over to Kaz and lay on him, Kaz gave it a look like he was deciding if he should throw it out a window or not.

Inej shot him a glare and he let the cat be, before long it was purring, all Kaz did was place a hand on it. "No, don't go to the dark side Innocence!" Jesper wailed, Kaz arched a eyebrow, a annoyed scowl dominated his face. The cat leapt away from Kaz, Inej somehow had moved closer to Kaz so that she was leaning on his shoulder.

Innocence walked over to the cherry table where the drinks were, "awww, do you want a sip?" Jes asked, the cat flicked its tail and mewed, when nobody moved it took a shot glass and nudged it with its paw toward the edge of the table. "NO!!" Both Wylan and Jesper roared, the cat froze, it looked as if it was smirking. Then it slowly took its paw and pushed the glass off the table, the shattering sound echoed the halls.

"I am starting to like that cat" Kaz muttered in amusement, it gave another unhappy yowl as Jesper picked it up and a maid cleaned the mess. I suppose it is his dinner time! Bye Kaz, bye Inej" Jesper called as the pair made their exit.

--------
Later that night
Innocence crept into their room, and wiggles his way in between Jesper and Wylan, Jesper huffed and Wylan snuggled with the cat, humming to it. "Wy.." Wylan ignored Jesper, continued snuggling the cat. This went on for several minutes, Jesper pleading for Wylan to talk to him and Wylan adoring on Innocence.

"Wylan... paaaayyy meeee attention" Jesper whined in a high obnoxious voice, "don't tell me your jealous?" Teased Wylan, Jesper scowled, "Maybe, but I'm way better looking than that street cat, just look at me!" Jesper said, beaming. Wylan blushed, before he set the cat down and crawled over to Jesper.

When they fell asleep hours later the white cat sat in between them, sapphire eyes staring at the shadows and protecting his masters. Innocence didn't leave until morning, just before they awoke, he took a quick cat nap while waiting for breakfast.

Then it would not walk but must be carried over to its dinner by Jesper, and it waited for Wylan at his desk. Innocence was a happy cat, with a good life.