100 parts update!

Hey guys... In just this story, there is 100 parts now. I have a few drafts that total it to 129 but that's not important. This is just a thank you for sticking with me this long and a reminder that I created a new story with Modern dragons AU for six of crows. If you want to see a Dragon!Kaz, Wylan and Matthias, please go to my story.. Dragon souls and Crow minds.

This update is living together, Kanej. If you want, send me the people you want me to group in six of crows and I would tell you how they would live if they were roommates or living together. For now, we're gonna go into Kanej since I've been thinking about them in this situation for a while, Jesper calls it them becoming 'official'. Isn't a story but more like notes....

- Criminal Prodigy Metaphors vs Suli Proverbs
- Jesper recalls over hearing a whole conversation between the two in metaphors and sayings.
- Kaz stays up all ungodly hours of the night, people stalking and confirming new crimes they should commit, playing video games, hacking, working out. Whatever, you name it, he most likely has done it at 4 a.m.
- Inej is constantly telling him to get some sleep.
- Kaz always replies with some snarky comment about her being to young to be a mother or an old croon
- Inej usually smacks the back of his head at that time.
- They are both animal people, always taking in strays, though not as bad as others *cough* Wesper *cough*
- They always have a dog and a cat, sometimes bringing in a crow and helping it heal.
- Kaz has a Tibetan Mastiff. Yes, he stole it.
-The dog is terrifying when protecting them or with Kaz in the streets of Ketterdam. Constantly snarling and growling, even nipping at anyone who gets near them, very protective of The group but mainly Kaz and Inej.
- Becomes a Marshmallow when it's just them and there at the house.
- Inej has a picture of Kaz propped up on it's side, reading a book.
- It is very spoiled and sleeps with Kaz every night. even though he strictly doesn't let it on the bed... it somehow manages to persuade Kaz to let it up.
- Inej is constantly giving it treats, to which Kaz complains about but secretly loves watching her make his dog do little tricks for her.
- They never named it and each person has a name for the dog, it comes to their voice not the words.
- They have a cat, it's a bright white.
- Inej named it Sankta.
- Sankta loves Kaz, Kaz shrugs off the cat.
- Kaz has been caught more than once by Inej with the cat stretched across him and Kaz playing with it or petting it.
- Sankta is petrified of gloves.
- Inej makes Kaz leave his gloves off around the house, mostly for her sake but also so Sankta can get close to Kaz.
- on the occasions they have a crow, Inej normally teaches it to talk.
- It eventually picks up on Kaz swearing.
- It freaks everyone out when one second it's saying a bunch of compliments and Suli proverbs and then throws in a random few Barrel Rat Curses that would rattle most.
- Inej is a early riser, Kaz normally is up before her.
- he doesn't sleep well but has a entire routine burned into his mind.
- Inej has personally seen this routine done with three broken ribs and both of his eyes swollen shut.
- he even knows how many steps it should take and the appropriate time.
- Kaz has a pet peeve of things being moved, especially when both of his eyes are swollen shut.
- Inej likes to switch things around a lot, this leads to little quarrels.
- they have never, never had a real fight.
- Kaz and Inej sometimes spar each other and don't hold back.
- Incidentally, this leads to new scratches and a few painful lessons but overall normally nobody wins.
- when anybody else comes over from the group, they nearly squeal when they see little pictures and moments of the Kanej couple. Especially Nina.
- they switch off days for chores and such
- Kaz takes care of finances
- this leads to very scary calls for the crappy cable company they once had
- however, he can now get 24 hour service anytime, anywhere without paying for it.
- Kaz and Inej will occasionally just hang out or cuddle, which Kaz refuses to call it that or even acknowledge it.
- after all, moving in made them an official couple for the crows
- there place isn't this magnificent large house, though it was really nice and spacious since they could afford it.
- they have a small home on the edge of Ketterdam with lots of wooded acreage behind the house, its two leveled.
- has a giant tv and hammocks on the ceiling. Pictures below....
- Inej learned that Kaz plays the piano when she woke at about 6 am to find him going over Give your heart a break, looking dead but fingers moving delicately along despite him practically sleeping.