Domesticated

3 Uno games and two clue games was all it took, normally Monopoly wasn't allowed because they took it way too far. "You're sleeping on the couch tonight." Inej told Kaz as he slid his last card onto the pile, his eyes widened in surprise since Inej was normally the most rational one of them all. "Wait... what?" He seemed still shocked, Inej got up after wishing them a good night, when she was half way through the door Kaz had begun chasing after her. There was no way he was going to sleep on the couch with the cat and giant, fluffy dog that they had snuck in. "Wraith!" He hissed, shutting the door so they could not eavesdrop. He caught up to her in their apartment, closing that for good measure as well. "Inej... Wait! That's hardly fair..." he quickly stalked after her before they could reach the bedroom, Kaz caught her arm and lightly spun her around, quickly letting go because he knew better, they weren't quite out of the woods yet with their traumas. "At least explain why." Her eyes narrowed coldly on him. "You cheated." "So? Jesper was too!" Inej's eyes darkened and Kaz tried to remain calm while on the inside he considered his escape routes.

"Yes, but Jesper sucks at games anyway, even while cheating. Not to mention he does not give excuse to your own actions." She said, her sweet voice taking on a edge. Kaz glanced at the window, it might be worth the fall yet... "why are you so mad?" Kaz asked cautiously, locking his eyes back on hers. "Because! Your the one with the photographic memory, you tell me!" Kaz opened his mouth to argue back then closed it and scowled. "That's hardly fair..." he whined, leaning against the wall. "I don't know why your mad, Wraith..." she turned her head sharply and he winced slightly. "Inej..." he corrected softly, she sighed. "You promised that you wouldn't cheat in a game against us." "What when was that? And why the hell would that be an important promise or even worth promising??" Inej glared at him, "why would it be important the reason? If you broke that one, which ones will you keep?" Kaz was listening carefully and something came back to him, blurry and fuzzy, but definitely his own voice, promising. "wait... was this when we were drunk because Jesper spiked Wylan's little get together drink?! That's no fair!" Kaz argued back, Inej shook her head, but sighed slightly. "Next time, don't make you promises when your drunk." "They shouldn't count when I'm drunk..." Kaz grumbled, stalking over to her and carefully wrapping an arm around her waist, Inej brought up her hand to his shoulder, she couldn't be that mad anymore.

"Maybe you just shouldn't get drunk." Inej whispered, her eyes softening and glittering up at him. "It wasn't my choice. I don't like loosing control of myself." He grumbled back, lowering his voice in return, leaning down to gently kiss her. She smiled, running a hand through his soft hair, then closing her eyes as he lightly brushed his mouth across her cheek, then her jaw. Small touches and caresses, sweet and little, something they both could handle any day. "Mmmmm... your still sleeping on the couch." Inej hummed, releasing her hand from his dark locks and letting go of his shoulder to wrap her hands over his which were still wrapped around her waist. "Give me a few more minutes... I think I can change your mind.." Inej just laughed and kissed him passionately, stopping him from moving, she pulled out of his surprised and looser grip. "Maybe another time, Bastard." She muttered, and walked over to the kitchen to feed their pets. "So... I'm not even really be punished for anything but I still have to sleep on the couch? Your just doing this to get the bed to yourself again..." Kaz clarified as he walked over to their kitchen, leaning on the island as he watched her. "Whatever helps you sleep tonight." She said, sending him a wicked smile over her shoulder, Kaz's heart stopped beating for a moment. Crap, I corrupted her. Inej set down the bowls of food on the floor and the two fluffy creatures scrambled to their respective bowls. "Come on, I'll keep you company for a while." Inej teased as she walked over to the couch, taking his hand in hers and having him follow her over to the couch and though begrudging, he did sit down beside her. Inej grabbed hold of the tv remote and stretched out, nestling her head onto his shoulder, he slowly leaned against her. "Movie?" She asked softly, he shrugged stiffly. "Aw come on, don't be grumpy." Inej muttered, poking his side.

In the end, they watched a few movies of either's choice, Kaz looked around after the last one, breaking its spell, Inej was curled up against him, her head resting on his chest and her eyes shut softly, Kaz sighed. He sat up to stretch, turning a little so to gently slide Inej off of him and onto the couch, she woke anyway. "Come on, my Love.. let us retire to bed." He hummed softly as Inej sat up beside him and drowsily leaned against him. "Alright..." Kaz smirked at her, she wasn't at all awake. He gently pulled her into his arms and got up, limping lightly down the small hallways to their bedroom, closing the door with his foot to keep the cat and dog out. He lightly set her down and by instinct she found the corner of the covers and pulled at them until she was tucked under them, Kaz crawled into bed beside her and she let him wrap his arms around her and after a few minutes of adjusting, he closed his eyes and started to fall asleep. "Damn it.... your suppose to be on the couch." She grumbled, cuddling against his chest. "Mmmhmmm... but if I was to stay on the couch, you would be sleeping there too, so their wasn't any point..." he muttered, keeping her close. Inej rolled her eyes and then allowed herself to fall asleep in Kaz's protective embrace.

This will be a mini series I do to help make you all feel better and me to write fluffy stuff, when things get hard just read a domesticated chapter and it should help. Also, please send me requests for domesticated chapters if you have an idea you would like me to write out.