Modern AU (unsuccesful)

Requested by DragonFire079 who I am so sorry about forgetting also requested Wesper pet, sorry if this isn't to your liking. Enjoy!
Kaz sighed, he was running a very unsuccessful business, at first he had cared, now it was really just a hobby. He didn't have a huge crew for said hobby. Just five dependable people.
Their job? To create adds for products, they made adds for those who they saw on t.v or heard about on the radio and then try to sell them to unknowing clients.
Another jingle was being sang by Nina, Matthias seemed to only write jingles for the girl who couldn't sing. It was great that he and his girlfriend were so close, but Kaz felt like his ears were bleeding. He sighed, many times had he tried to get Matthias to write songs for the others, nothing worked.
Inej and Jesper were staring in some insurance commercial, and Wylan was sitting beside Kaz and frowning. "This is awful." Wylan whined, "tell me about." Kaz grumbled, running a gloved hand through his hair. "Were going to lose our jobs  if we don't bring in money." Kaz announced, everyone stopped and looked at him. He pushed himself up out of his chair using his cane and strode across the room.

When Kaz got there the next day the ragtag group had somehow managed to get several buyers here and where doing a camping canoe place called Alcona canoe. (Real place in owaso, real jingle too.) Nina's voice sang along as Matthias play a ukulele and Inej and Jesper splashed each other on the green screen set.
Kaz sat down beside Wylan who told him the profits, to be honest Kaz was surprised. He was about to congratulate them but then the song came over. "If you looking for something fun to do, head on out to Alcona Canoe they got kaiaks, tubes and campground toooo.... here at Alcona Canoe." It was short but the jingle could easily get stuck in ones head and Ninas singing didn't matter because the tune was too catchy for people to care.

Later that day Kaz got doughnuts and coffee for them in celebration. "Kaz are you being nice?" Jesper gawked. "Don't get use to it." Kaz growled, but his smile tainted the sour expression. "We can get use to it if we constantly pull off sales like this." Inej stated, fist bumping Nina.

Now they put the commercials in movie theaters where you couldn't change the channel, this forced more customers to listen and get what they needed, and all of a sudden Kaz actually had to work there to keep the place in top priority. Although he would never admit it, he was proud of what they had accomplished.