Wheres the good in goodbye?

So because I love making sad things and love writing FanFiction, you can thank me later. On all of our favorite subjects death! But it's going to be much worse, that's right. If you thought More human was bad, then your going to need a lot more tissues, this will be all the crows deaths and reactions! Ships, obviously will be the worst... I will also kill them in many ways...

I know I'm evil. Rest assured they will be wrote out and thought threw and hopefully you will read them. If you want to cry it would be cool to just in case, listen with sad music like Birdy or something! Anyway, thanks to all you brilliant people for supporting me. These are the people who have commented and voted! DragonFire079 , baplov FandomsRuleTheWorld, glass1202, matiartys_crown LightxShadow Autumn0082! Thank you so much! Sorry if I missed some of you!

Whenever you see the title "Where's the good in goodbye?" It will be one of our crow family dying a couple of times! I hope you enjoy!

There's your warning and update!

Also, there will also be ones that they don't die in, but come close to, however they will be all mixed up so I can drag you onto my feels emotional roller coaster, your very welcome!

If you can't handle the feels being pushed to the limits, then... I shall have mercy on you where there is another one with just getting hurt and not killed, will still hit the feels, just not as hard. These will be titled "Mercy!"

Thank you and I hope you enjoy these new stories!