Issue #13...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

I do not own the original characters of Yugioh, however Roran, Hope, Entrez and Amy are mine, and so are their background stories. Thank you, please enjoy. The picture on the right is of Amy, and the song I though suited Roran very well. :)

In the town of Strauss a monster lurked.

 A man wandered down the alleyway, his hands tucked into his pockets, his black hood up to keep from being noticed. The clouds had gathered for the overcast gloomy day.

 "Stop—" A femine voice said, her voice pleading, "Get your hands off of me." This was in the corner of the alleyway, and she shouted in vain as a man in a red sweater reached forward, trying to grab her chest.

 She shouted, "That's not funny!"

 "Come on, we're just having fun..." The man in the red hood said, as his partner in crime, with a dark blue t-shirt came forward pulling her towards him, her eyes widened in fear. He pulled her close to him and she screamed, trying to pull away as he placed his hands around her waist keeping her unwillingly in place. 

The man with the black hood stopped walking, his shuffling feet fell silent. He was only a yard away now, his long cloaked jacket shifting in the breeze. A single black raven feather drifted onto the ground.

"What are you looking at!?" The man in the red hood demanded, regarding the hooded stranger's yellow eyes.

The stranger raised his gaze, narrowing those electric eyes. "Leave her alone." He said firmly.

"What?"

He stepped forward, "You heard me. Let. Her. Go." Roran said evenly, his menacing stare never leaving the man's.

 "Who are you to stop us?" The guy in the dark blue questioned with a sneer, pulling out a knife. The woman's eyes widened in fear, slinking against the wall.

 Fang's formed at the corners of his mouth. "Who am I? I...I'm just your worst nightmare."

          The red hooded thug shouted, pulling back a fist to crack Roran in the jaw. Roran's left hand cupped around the fist, clenching it. A bone snapped, and the red hooded figure dropped to his knees. The thug's eyes widened in fear and the other ran forward.

   Roran threw the red hooded man into the wall, his body shuddering into it as the man gasped. He spun on his heel, the knife was too fast though, and it sliced through his arm. Roran growled, grabbing the wrist of the man and pinning him into the wall.

 Suddenly a stabbing pain filled his gut, and he looked down as what felt like water dripping down his side. He looked down, his body trembling as blood spilled into the gravel. The spirit inside him, filled with his red hot rage jumped forward.

 The fox took complete control of Roran. He snarled shape shifting into the fox as he grabbed the thug's throat. The man let out a strangled cry, his eyes widened in terror.

 Blood spilled out of the mans throat and onto the gravel. The fox looked to the red hooded man, who had begun to pull a gun out of his jacket, his eyes widened in fear.

 The fox was too fast, and in an instant the man in the red hood collapsed into the ground, blood swelling off his neck.

 In a moment it was over, and two men lay dead in the alley.

 The woman stood like a paralyzed deer, clinging to the wall, as Roran shape shifted, gripping his side, collapsing. His vision blurred, he looked to the woman for assistance.