Issue #41...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

Please check out the trailer on the side promoting Part three of Reanimation, I hope you like it, so far I think it the best video I've made. :D

As always...I hope you enjoy the story

******************************************************

            I rocked slowly in someone’s arms; the motion was smooth, yet the aching from my wound was bringing me back to reality. I opened my eyes looking, around , as he readjusted his arms, opening the door carefully to not jostle me around. The arms felt so warm, I felt his heart beating in sync with mine.

Seto walked into his house, by the time I gained my consciousness back, he was carrying me. My body trembled, the last time I remember feeling this bad was when Kya had cut off my wings. I clenched my bracelet tightly in my hands, Bakura wanted this bad, and even though I was tempted to give it to him since the item would be useless to him anyways, the thought of him even touching it made me cringe. This at one point held a part of my soul. It was disgusting having someone like him even know what it was, let alone for him to have it.

 Breanna and Roran were sitting in the living room. Breanna stood with her hands on her hips.

           “Jez Kaiba just a little late aren’t you—OH MY GOSH!” Breanna stared me with shock, tears filling her eyes.

            I gave a weak smile, “Don’t look at me like that. I’m not dead yet.” I gritted my teeth as Seto laid me on the black leather couch. Roran’s eyes flickered with shock, surprised at my current condition.

            “What happened!?” Breanna demanded.

            “Turns out that Bakura is on the Trackers side.” I said with a wince.

            She raised her eyebrows as Roran asked, “Whose Bakura?”

            Seto took my hand, “You shouldn’t talk so much,” he ran another hand down my burning stomach, I cried out in pain.

            Roran’s yellow eyes narrowed, “You should be healing.”

            “It’s the silver…” Breanna said, looking at the knives laying on the table. “It slows down the healing process right? Where is Sawyer?”

            Seto growled his fingers slipping from my hand as he turned, storming outside. My heart faltered, I was scared, and I didn’t want him to leave me. Before I ask for him to stay, my vision faded  once more to oblivion.

************************************************************

Sawyer was just starting to stir back into consciousness. He had gotten himself out of the Camaro, shaking his head, trying to remember what happened.

            “You—” Kaiba growled accusingly, and pinned him against his car. “Hope is hurt, all cut to hell because of you! How can she start to heal!!? Tell me now—”

            “She can’t heal as fast as she usually would.” Sawyer spat. “You’ll have to stitch her up yourself, it’s the only way to stop the blood loss. She’ll heal much slower, like humans do.”

             Seto growled, throwing Sawyer away from him as he turned on his heel and  dashed back inside, looking carefully at Breanna and Roran, both who had taken towels and had begun to press them into her side, still it was no use. Her body had become pale and she had closed her eyes. Seto walked over to the coffee table, and flipped open the first aid kit. He took out the suture kit and sat down, his face in a frown.