Issue #32...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

Author's note ....Please check out the video, I took a lot of time to create it, and I think it really  sets the mood for the chapters soon to come. :D

         ..... Here's a super long chapter of Reanimation. I hope it makes up for the slow updates I had given you. Due to being in college, I haven't had a lot of time to edit, or even write, but now I'm on vacation so yay! I love all of my dedicated yugioh fans for sticking with me becuase they really like my story, and its much appreciated. Now I will try to do a brief recap from the previous chapter.

RECAP: Last chapter was a long extensive one as well, however it ended with the group back together on the search for Mocuba, along with some additional characters such as Atticus and Yusei, they hope with the larger group now they'll finally be able to come to find Mocuba. Seto finally revealed his past to Hope, some of his vivid memories of how he got his scars. She felt bad for him and reminded him despite his past she was there for him.

Now it is night time....

Picture of Yusei on the side for those who haven't seen 5ds. Oh and if you don't know how Yusei and Yugi met its in the Bonds Beyond Time Yugioh movie. Its supposed to have taken place when the Pharoah was still around and I recommend watching it. :P

             I slept soundly that night until I heard it—a low grumble. I lifted my head up off the ground. I saw the ghost spirit of me in wolf form—Entrez sitting on the edge of my sleeping bag. Taiya and Breanna were asleep not even noticing her. Seto must've brought me over here after I fell asleep.

                Staring at me with her rich blue eyes—I could tell she wanted me to follow. Silently I got up and followed her as she led me through the woods, the moon hung high in the sky—casting a moonlight shadow across the forest. I stared at the clearing we had entered and I watchfully approached her.

                I rested my hand on her shoulder as she stared at me. "What is it Entrez? Normally our minds are linked, but it's as if you are separated in some way tonight."

                "I am the same as you." She said to me, "But my talking to you tonight has been very similar to the journey you are on."

                "Looking for Mocuba?" I asked. She nodded to me.

                "Yes, normally I wouldn't interfere—you always seem to lead yourself where you want—but if you keep going on like this you'll never find Mocuba or your friend's way home."

                Confused by her last sentence I asked, "If I keep going on like what?"

                She stared me directly in the eyes. "Observe..."

                She showed all of my friends and me dueling a pack of Shadow Monsters. Kaiba was next to me—his eyes grown into a wild blue as the stress was too much and he shape-shifted into the golden wolf. He lunged at the Shadow Monsters and tackled them onto the ground.

                "What's wrong with this?" I asked, "We're winning," I stated.

                "It may appear so—but whenever you grow stronger and take down more of those Shadow Monsters—she gets even stronger."

                "The witch?"

                "Her name is Kya—and she is not a witch. Every once in awhile pieces of my memories come back. It is a memory I have faded into my past—but she's there. We were all Duel Monsters once but pure energy. Each one of our energies is connected to a monster—like how ours is connected to the Blue Eyes White Dragon—and hers was powerful.