Issue #46...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

Author's Note: Created another video off to the side, I hope you guys enjoy it, its the first video I've ever made where I've put Bakura in the clips, so enjoy all my Bakura fans. ;) Also a reminder for those who have forgotten is that Hope is the reincarnation of Kisara.

 The pic off to the side is of Dr. Ethan Alpine ---->

**********************************************************************

            I groaned opening my eyes, looking up to see a fluorescent light. I was laid out in a hospital bed, I.Vs dug tightly into my arm. I cringed when I looked at them, not particularly happy to see them. My heartbeat was in sync with the machine beeping and recording my pulse. How’d I end up in here...

My eyes widening as I remembered everything else…

                      …A Dusk snarled tackling Sawyer to the ground.

                            Sawyer cried out in pain…

                  its blade buried into his arm.

                          …Bakura appearing in front of Roran

               like a striking snake, a knife in his hands.

                          The fox lunged sideways,

          the knife digging into his shoulder instead of his throat.

          ….Blood splattered onto the white stoned gravel.

    Seto’s eyes widened, as he dropped to his knees

            collapsing to the earth….

            I sat up quickly, ripping the cord out of the wall, and the machine turned off, so it wasn’t sounding like I flatlined when I ripped all the hook ups off of me. I winced, getting off the bed and raiding a white closet, hoping to find clothes. Unfortunately, while my jacket was in tact, my shirt had been cut off with scissors. It was no where to be found, so it must have been cut off when I came in through the E.R so they could get a closer look at the extent of my wounds. I took out my clothes, already deciding I had stayed in the hospital room long enough.

          I needed to check up on everyone, particularly Seto and Roran. I was worried about the others but they hadn't taken on Bakura directly during the fight, so hopefully their injuries hadn't been as severe.

         At least I still had my jacket to wear. As I quickly changed out of my hospital gown I grimaced, noticing they had re-done my stitches. I must have ripped them open again during the fight. Before I could slip on my jacket I heard the doorknob turn, and a shout behind me.

            I turned around to see Yugi, Joey, Taiya and Tristan staring at me. Taiya’s eyes had softened, seeing the scars on my back, remembering very well how I had gotten them, as well as everyone else. The boys were gawking at more than just the scars on my back. I blushed, covering my chest even though I was wearing a bra, and already had my jeans on.

            “Is the idea of knocking on the door a foreign concept to you or what?” I growled.

            “Uh…” Tristan began with a nervous laugh. “Sorry, we were just coming to check up on you.”