Issue #8....a Yugioh Fan Fiction

The video on the side is amazing...it's so hard to find decent Yugioh music videos so I hope you check it out. :D

[Third person point of view]

The video on the side is amazing...it's so hard to find decent Yugioh music videos so I hope you check it out. :D

[Third person point of view]

Seto face was a maul of pain. He shuddered at its pain running hotly through his veins like fire. His shoulder burned in fury; nothing else mattered right now.

Not that the only reason his misery was because he went to pick up his security card off the floor and they had pulled his deep stitches and immediately his wound began aching at the strain on his body—he didn't even hear the elevator door click open—nothing.

"Seto—are you alright?" A soft voice asked running to him and placing her hand on his good shoulder. He could smell Hope's floral scent through the pain—distracting him momentarily. He pulled himself together.

"I'm fine—it's just my past experiences with you catching up to get me." He said and felt his sewn shoulder. She stared at his torn shoulder and glanced into his eyes with concern.

"I smelled blood—I was worried." Hope said.

That's an odd thing to say that she smelt blood, Seto caught himself as he remembered what she was—what she could do. He remembered well, her shredding the arm on that guy in the suit like it was paper. That made the strong sense of smell sound convenient, at least, for what she was.

"What you could smell was my stitches being torn. I was picking up my security card that had fallen onto the floor. Sorry if that made you run up from the seventh floor." He said bitterly. Hope knelt down, picking it up and handing it to him.

"My sense of smell wasn't that good," He took the card, staring at it a moment before tucking it in his pocket. She explained herself, "I was headed to bed and I didn't know what floor it was on so I came to see you;"

*******************************************************************

[Hope's point of view]

"Wolves are nocturnal you know;" he said in an absolute tone.

"I'm aware of that—but I'm more human than you think." I said calmly.

His eyes widened a bit in surprise, I wondered if he was in a bit of shock that I was assuming he thought of me as nothing more than an animal, "Oh alright," He paused for a moment, as if trying to collect his thoughts on the whereabouts of my room. "You're lucky it's on the top floor, I think it will suit you." He said as we turned and stepped into the elevator. The door closed and we headed up.

We stood closely together and I wasn't suddenly so perplexed by Seto, "When you say 'it will suit me—' that isn't some sort of sick joke where you guys throw me out on the roof for fun with nothing but a doggy bed and a stupid squeaky toy—right?" I said with a sideways grin, trying to make light of an unusual situation.

He gave a small chuckle, suppressing most of it, "Something I haven't thought about—maybe I'll do it for Wheeler." What he said made me laugh, not having expected that as a response.

The door opened after Seto slid his card through. It was a large hallway with wooden floors. There was something that threw off a beautiful smell it was enough to get rid of the sterilized smells on the other floors. They must've had a few rooms.