Issue #26...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

Wow over 31 comments on Issue #25 guys! Did I ever tell you guys how awesome you are? No? Okay well now you know. :D I know I didn't jump away to update but I'm in college right now. :)  Enjoy the story.

            Brief Recap: [sorry if its not the best] Tristan and Joey make the mistake of accusing Hope of wanting Seto for his money, which of course sparks an arguement with them, despite her being in pain she makes a point to yell at them. Joey and Tristan do apologize only after remembering the duel between Shadow, Seto Kaiba and Yugi and Seto loses. Kaiba discovers more about Hope by raiding her room while she sleeps and realizes they have much more in common than he had first thought which is a good thing. This confrontation happens after Hope is done resting, and they are outside in the vast yard of pines....

An owl hooted in the tree above and Seto raised his gaze, looking up at the towering pine. This place must be so different for him as well, After a moment I asked, “Are you able to make it back to your world?”

                “Yes, but I have a feeling we will be here for a while.”

                “If it took a year just for that ‘evil’ Entrez had said would appear, I can’t imagine how long it’s going to take to get rid of it.” I muttered.

                A long growl echoed in the night. It was coming from the yard. I was tackled to the ground with a snarl as I was hurtled into the tree with a shout. A large tiger stood over me snarling deeply—he was black striped with crimson eyes. It had six tails with snakes on the tips—their eyes matched their masters they hissed extending their golden fangs.

                “Hope!” Seto shouted and the tiger roared. Hissing at him with gold fangs, it lifted its right paw that shifted outwards to show five claws that were sharp, golden, and metallic.

                I snarled and shape-shifted in a heartbeat. I kicked upwards and sent him flying into the tree. He whirled around with a roar and dived at me as blood ran down his face. Suddenly a large golden brown wolf lunged at him and attacked his throat.  I turned my head to see Kaiba’s duel disk already flashed open and a monster card called Amber Fang onto the field in Attack mode. It was the golden brown wolf. Seto had summoned it.

                Out of the corner of my sapphire eyes I saw the lights flip on and people move around on the inside of my house. Then Amber Fang whirled around and sliced into the tiger’s side with his pearl fangs. It let out a long roar and sliced the wolf in the back. I saw Seto shout in pain as the wolf was obliterated off the field. He fell onto the ground and I noticed blood running red against his black shirt. 

                “Seto!” I shouted, and  the tiger roared and whirled around to face Kaiba. I snarled and dived when I was suddenly thrown against a tree in human form. I gasped as the breath escaped my lungs. It was another one.

Just how many of these things were there?

I snarled and she growled. She lunged and bit my side her fangs digging into my back. I cried out as the blood ran down my back. Her head wrapped around my side and I screamed in pain.

                The male went and dived for Kaiba who was just picking himself off the ground as I let out another scream. “No!!!” Suddenly there was a growl and a large fox tackled the MultiTail beast to the ground. He snarled and ripped the heads of the tails. Roran shape-shifted back to his normal self; he whipped around with his sword. The sword swung through the air and blood slid onto the ground. The mate roared and lunged at him.