Issue #50...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

Author's Note: Here  is my update! By the way for whatever reason if there is a blue font in this chapter that's underlined DON'T click on it because I don't know how it got there but I am doing my best to try and get rid of it.

Video off to the side I made specifically for this chapter. Hope you like!!

**************************************************************   

            I lunged off the plane while we were still a few feet off the ground, Seto gripped the side of the door, as I quickly brushed past him. I landed on all fours, my paws pounding across the earth as I ran forward, teeth bared.

************************************************************

[Third Person Point of View]

            Kaiba gritted his teeth glaring down at the scene before him. He turned yelling over the roar of the engine. “Mocuba—stay here! No matter what happens!!”

            His brother’s eyes widened, “Seto!!”

            Kaiba jumped off the plane, landing on the ground as the golden wolf. He felt the power of it surging through him, the immensity of its dark power shaking him. He was able to control it and bared his teeth as he ran forward, snapping at a snake wrapped around Joey, his own inhuman spirit defeating the shadows.

            Mocuba was about to dash after him when Breanna’s eyes narrowed. “Oh no you don’t!!” She snapped, grabbing him.

            “What are you doing! Let go of me!” Mocuba snapped, trying to pull away as Breanna tightened her grip on him.

            “No! You don’t want to get in your brother’s way.” She said, looking past Kaiba’s assistant, Roland, whose jaw dropped seeing Hope shape shift as she surged forward, snapping down on Bakura’s neck from behind as he was distracted by Roran.

She tackled him to the ground, blood splayed out down his body, but instead of his cries of pain, Bakura gave a dark chuckle as maniac laughter filled the area.

Black clouds began to surround him.

Eyes widening, the white wolf lunged backwards, her fangs dripping with blood as she landed next to Yugi, whose eyes were closed.

The smoke whirled spinning like a cyclone, shifting from black to grey, and grey to white as the smoke began to solidify into solid pale scales as Bakura took on his true form, a large white Basalisk, so large it nearly reminded Kaiba of a great wingless dragon.

Sawyer’s silver eyes widened. “Dammit, no one can take something on that large!” He jumped out of the chopper, shape shifting mid fall. As he landed his paws were clicking across the ground.

            Jason’s gaze met Gus. This creature was even worse than the wolves, and they had taken orders from it, allowed to it to live.

            Jason’s teeth gritted as he remembered Sawyer during the last fight, when he had pointed a gun at his chest.

“I need to help them! They can’t do this on their own!” Sawyer growled.

            Gus glared, “I think you’ve helped enough on your own.”

            “Well than shoot me! Then go off and kill that Bakura, one that actually deserves it… These wolves aren’t monsters.” Sawyer snarled, “The only damned ones on this beach are me and that stranger that claims to help you.”