Issue #34: Reanimation's Holiday Issue...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

My Holiday Present to all of you awesome people before I post part three. This one shot was originally going to be relatively short but on Microsoft Word it was almost 30 pages. o___o Needless to say there will be two parts so that you guys aren't trying to read it all a once and accidentally losing your spot. But PLEASE Remember to vote or comment before you continue on to the next chapter.

This chapter will have lots of humor, to lighten the mood since the main characters are usually relatively serious or sarcastic all the time due to the situations they find themselves in. :P lol

There is an awesome video off to the side just for you guys

 :D

**************************************************************************************************************

    The world was painted in a soft white, snowflakes falling from the grey sky.  Boots crunched through the snow as the blonde raised his head, a dark red scarf was draped over his long black wool coat. He paused, hearing snow fall to his left. His tamed yellow eyes narrowed, as he ducked and jumped right.

                He was tackled onto the ground. He rolled his eyes as laughter filled the woods.

                “Got you!!!”  Breanna cheered with a grin, squishing snow into his face. He glared at her, contemplating revenge, as she continued to giggle. She was wearing a dark green coat and mittens, a black hat with cat ears stitched on top. She’d probably throw a fit if her clothes got dirty.

 An amused smirk crossed his face and he stood at last, an idea forming.

                “So you think this is funny?” He asked darkly, as Breanna gave a worried expression, realizing what he was up to.

                “No.” She stated bluntly, as he grabbed her waist, throwing her up over his shoulder. “No— dammit!!” She was laughing the whole time, as he pitched her into a snow bank.

                She squeaked sinking up to her waist as she landed on her butt in the snow. “You’re a jerk!! You know that!?” She claimed.
                Roran smiled, “If I’m a jerk then why are you laughing?”

                Whap!! A snowball hit him on the back of the head. He turned and glared, the icy snow creeping into the back of his coat touching his skin.

                “If looks could kill Roran,” Hope smiled, tucking her hands into her royal blue coat, “I think I would be dead.”

                “That was a cheap shot,” He growled at her, as she smiled innocently in return.

                She shook her head, “It wasn’t a cheap shot, it was planned, wasn’t it?” Before Breanna could reply, a branch in the trees snapped above and Hope was suddenly landed on, both of them getting a face first of snow.

                “Mocuba!?” She sat up, rubbing the back of her head. As Mocuba sat on his butt, he was wearing a yellow scarf, and a light blue jacket, “You okay?”

                “Yea,” He squinted his innocent eyes with a sheepish grin, rubbing the back off his head, “Sorry I was hoping to sneak up on you, you see Seto yet?” He asked, looking to her with surprise as she shook her head. Snow fell off her brunette hair and onto the ground.

Breanna was standing up, dusting snow off her light blue skinny jeans, snow was caked around her black knitted looking boots and her hat had fallen into the snow, her long hair draping down her back. Roran picked up her cat eared-hat, offering it to her. She blushed, accepting it.