[PART TWO] Issue #21...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

Okay here is the second part of the story! I would go ahead and make two books but honestly book one isn't that long, so I'm like meh, I'll just add on to it. Yes I'm very motivated. lol Anyways, dont get confused with the Hope in this story with the one in my Supernatural Fan Fictions, and don't confuse another friendly face with someone else in my Supernatural Fan Fictions as well. Granted they have the same personalties but they have different plotlines, Okay?

 Enjoy ...

Recap....

I turned and walked towards the light…

“I hope to see you again, guys…” I said and I walked through the golden light. The light washed over my body.

I looked out of the corner of my eye to see Seto Kaiba one last time. He watched me, taking a step forward uncertainly, but then stopping himself from coming any further. He looked away with regret. My heart pained and I wondered if I would ever see him again.

Then I was absorbed in the light…and that was when I left my new friends, Kaiba Corp, and Battle City behind me…

*******************************************************************

I pulled myself off the ground back home. I was wearing the same clothes as when I left Battle City. I still had my duel disk wrapped tightly around my left arm and my right wrist still had the bracelet.

At least I know it wasn’t a dream…I thought standing up and wiping my hands clean of dirt. There was something different about home though—besides it was only a few minutes since I had originally left the place. The rain gently dripped around me, the storm had finished. My eyes widened when I realized what had happened.

My world is now in animation? I questioned looking at the detailed and beautifully drawn woods around me.

Oh well; at least I had grown used to it back in Battle City.

I turned and walked away from the woods…headed home. My side throbbed bitterly and the blood dripped onto the ground. That wound would leave a plain white scar on me, never vanishing. The wind blew gently against my face,—as if to tell me it wasn’t over with…yet.

That had been well over a year ago. Whatever “danger” Entrez had told me about that had made me make up my mind to come back, had not shown its face. So since then there had been no battles, no fighting, no Seto. It was really ticking me off, and I was beginning to regret the day I had set foot into Battle City, because now that I had left it, I knew what I was missing.

                I suppose that my trip to Battle City wasn’t all that unfortunate, just a challenge. My first day there I had nearly gotten slammed by a car, had gotten shot at, into an alley fight and into the hospital. Yes…I’m talented. The alleyway incident had been an argument between several men and a man named Seto Kaiba. Not so much an argument as the other guys had been hired to kill him, which did cause some conflicts.

 Seto Kaiba, he was distant, but when he spoke he always got directly to the point, never wasting his time. Whenever he spoke to you, you knew it was something important. He could be sincere, sarcastic and he was brave. The feelings I had felt for him were pretty strong, yet after a year passing I had managed to push him from my mind. We are worlds apart, something like that doesn’t work out, I don’t care who you are. I wish…I hadn’t left. Part of me began to deeply regret even leaving, but I couldn’t abandon my family, or my home. Entrez had told me that I had to leave Battle City because she feared more than one world needed saving. Yet here I was, in my own world, and the most fighting I’ve gotten in the past year was verbal with my mother. I loved her but we never did see eye to eye. I guess that happens when two stubborn people have to live in the same house together.