Chapter Twenty Three: First Date

A/n: dead serious guys, mature content below, 18+.

"Hey, wait for me!" Kakashi yelled from my bedroom, with the sound of the wooden door closing, feet pad down the hallway quickly.

"Well of course, who else would buy my kunai and ramen for the night?" I state as I grab the keys off my kitchen counter and lean against the door. Seeing Kakashi finally emerge from the hallway his one visible eyebrow raised at me.

"Well aren't we sassy today?"

Smiling I nod, "yup, now come on get your shoes on." Leaning against the door as I watch Kakashi slip on his sandals, I smile up at him. "You do know that by the end of the night, I'll have that bet in the bag."

With a scuff in bemusement Kakashi looks down at his shoes. "In your dreams beautiful."
Turning around I turn the door handle opening the door and walking out. Looking around and sensing for any nearby chakra around the surrounding area I smirk.

Operation make Kakashi loose the bet is a go.

Turning back around to face my door, as Kakashi closed it behind him I look up smiling.
Moving my body swiftly in front of Kakashi, blocking him in between the door and my body. Lifting my hands up from sides I place one on his side and the other one on his masked chin. Talking my index finger I trace his jaw line.

"Too bad your going to have to loose that bet tonight Kakashi Sensei," I whisper to him as I move away from his warm form. Walking away, I add a little sway to my hips as I smirk in phase one of my plan.

Plan one: act as sexy as possible: set in motion. Even though that was really weird and not sexy at all! Man I suck at this.

Hearing a sigh behind me, Kakashi didn't take no time to catch up to my side.

"Do you really think you can just win me over like that?" Kakashi whispered at me as we walked into the middle of town. "If you want to play dirty, I'll teach you a thing or two babe."
Feeling a blush rush to my cheeks at the nickname, I keep my sights set on the Ichiraku stand.

"Do your worst, cause you defiantly won't get me if you don't." Approaching the small ramen shop I duck my head in, smiling at the old man. "Hey guys!" I say as I see the old man smile and look up at me.

"Oh look, my other regular costumer is back! Naruto just stopped by about an hour ago," stated the old man as he kept preparing the ramen. Nodding in acknowledgment, I step in completely and sit down. Hearing the other chime behind me I lift my hand to point to the incoming person.

"Hey old man, this Kakashi Sensei, he came to treat me to some good ol' ramen tonight." Looking over my left shoulder I see Kakashi lift his hand with a little wave, as he came and sat next to me.

"Sup."

Rolling my eyes I lift my hand and ball it into a fist, hitting his head lightly. "Sorry, he's not much for first impressions. Anyway, two miso ramens please!"

"Of course, I'll get it up in five minutes." Replied the old man as he started mixing the ingredients for the ramen. Turning my body in the spinning chair to Kakashi I place my elbow on the table resting my head on my hand.

"So, how are you?" Shooting him a closed eyed smile I await a response.

"I'm good," feeling a warm large hand being placed on my thigh, my eyes snap open in surprise. Looking down I see Kakashi's hand already in the middle of my thigh. Blood rushing to my cheeks I move my gaze. Placing my hand on Kakashi's, my eyes meet his.