Chapter Six: The Void

(A/n)
Let me know about grammar and everything!!

Also this will be very mature content read at ur discretion, 18+
----------------------------------------------

Smirking Kakashi leaned in and placed my forehead on his. "Friends, sensei, student, boyfriend, girlfriend. Labels-" cutting him off I press my lips to his in a sweet short kiss.

"Labels smables," I say laughing lightly and wrapping my arms around his neck. "For now, I think you should just kiss me a little, if you please," I whisper as I moved closer to him so our chests were touching.

On that note Kakashi didn't hold back that time. Placing his hands on my waist he leaned in and passionately kissed me as I kissed back. The kiss wasn't to fast or slow- it was just perfect for timing. Soon after I nibbled on his lower, silently asking for entrance which he gladly accepted. Our tongues clashed against one another in a heated battle while one of Kakashi's hands ventured towards my rear and giving it a firm squeeze. Making me gasp in surprise I let my hands wander an feel. Going down his chest I felt his toned body underneath my fingertips. Earning a groan from him against my lips, feeling Kakashi tighten his grip on my waist and pulling me forward silently telling me to move closer. Slowly I brake the kiss and sit on Kakashi's lap, as soon as I broke the kiss his lips latched on to my neck sucking right below the corner of my jaw. Earning a light moan from me as I tangle one hand in his hair and placing one on his chest, making it's way down to his abs. Holy mother of bolognai, gawd he's so in shape. Moving his lips from that spot he left a trail of hot kisses running up and down my neck. Stopping right in the middle of my neck and sucking there. As he placed his lips on my neck he opened his mouth to flick his tongue against it. Moaning at this I give a little tug at his hair.

That's the spot, Kakashi thought smirking against my neck.

Feeling him smirking against my neck as if he just had the most wickedest idea of all. Reopening his mouth on my neck he began sucking more on that spot. Running his hands up and down my sides as he did. Moaning at his actions i trace his defined abs through his shirt. Feeling something poking my thigh, I reach down to move it only to earn a low grunt from Kakashi.

I didn't just.. I just.. oh my god.

Blushing in embarrassment I feel Kakashi pick me up and plop me in front of him instead of straddling him.

"If we keep going on I won't be able to stop. So let's stop here, okay beautiful?" Kakashi says taking his hand and placing it on my cheek leaning in and giving me a chaste kiss. Then leaning his forehead against mine. Feeling a blush rise to my cheeks for the hundredth time tonight.

"Okay, Kakashi sensei." I say placing my hand over his and closing my eyes as I enjoyed our close proximity. Feeling Kakashi's breathe take a sharp intake, I reopen my eyes to see him gritting his teeth together.

"Ju-just call me Kakashi for now, calling me sensei is not a good idea right now. Like I said, I won't be able to stop if we keep going.." I hear his hoarse voice say fluttering his eye shut as he placed one more kiss on my lips before moving away. "I'll be back, I'm going to go take a shower. Then you can take one after me and I'll give you some old clothes of mine an I'll also set up the extra bedroom for you." He says while standing up from the bed and ruffling my hair in the process.Seeing Kakashi put his mask back on his face he unlocks the bedroom door and walks out closing it with a silent click. Sighing I put my hand over my mouth and squeal in it.