Epilogue

Harry and Eve remained married as the years went on.

Oddly enough it seems as if the more they were married, the more in love then became.

Harry and Eve had their last child when Eliza was two. They had a boy and named him Jackson.

Avery grew up to be the CEO of 'Styles INC'. Harry was conflicted to be giving his first business away, but, felt confident in letting Avery take over.

Charlie grew up to love playing the piano, as Eve's brother Charlie did. He declined the offer of taking over Champs, and choice a career path that he loved, and that was music. When he applied for college, he applied to Juilliard and got in on a full scholarship.

Eliza, well, she's still in college and has no idea what she wants to do yet. She wants to be a nurse and help people, but she also loves children and might want to be an elementary school teacher.

Lastly, their son Jackson is just in high school still. He loves sports, which Harry had to get used to watching and listening too. Since Eve grew up with three brothers, she was used to that talk.

Liam and Sophia remained married. They had three kids of themselves, who are all very close with the Styles family.

When Avery was 26, she married into the Payne family. She married Liam and Sophia's first son Thomas, who is two years younger than her.

Eliza currently just has a boyfriend, who Harry secretly hates because he describes him as a 'tool'. He has a feeling they won't last though.

Charlie has a girlfriend of three years now whom he met at college. She plays the cello and loves art like him.

Jackson hasn't had a girlfriend yet, he's too busy with sports and school to think about one. Eve doesn't mind that though, since that is her last child she wants to hold onto him being young for long.

Harry remained a close relationship with his half sister, Rachel. He never stopped talking to her over the years and he personally thinks he has a better relationship with Rachel than he ever did with Gemma.

Zoe and Patrick finally got married when Avery was ten. Eve felt a bit emotional having her Dad remarry, but felt nothing but happiness for them.

Eve and Harry still live in the house they bought together years ago. Liam still lives across the street as well, and they all remain best friends.

The married couple look forward to spending the rest of their life together. Eve and Harry both describe everything as their 'happily ever after', since they feel like everything has gone into place correctly, after all of those years.

A://N

Last officially part of the series fuck

Go read my next post please !!!

~Lauren