110

Eve POV

It's January 31st and I'm in bed laying down.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to be due, which is nerve racking for many reasons. I already have my things packed for the few days I'll be in the hospital. My Dad is over the house, since I'm about to get contractions possibly any minute. He didn't want me to be alone, so he stayed the past few nights over to help with Avery. I was thankful for that.

I get out of bed around eight and my mind thinks to Harry and how he might be doing. I would usually get ready to visit him now, but today I'm not. I don't want to put any stress on the baby or push my due date back by walking too much.

I feel like a fucking house though. The amount pressure and extra weight on my body makes me tired and weak feeling. I just want him out of me so I don't feel like a plimp all the time. One of the things I will always hate about being pregnant is constantly wanting to pee. I'm glad I don't have to food shop though.

Even though I'm not really home, Anna still makes dinner for Avery. Then whenever I get home I'll heat up a plate she left for me.

I hate opening up the fridge because I always see the cupcake Ava made Harry. It's probably bad by now, but she refuses to throw it out because she wants to give it to him when he wakes up. One night I'll probably make chocolate cupcakes and replace it with the one she made with my Dad.

I slowly walk to the bathroom, and take a deep breath. Once I pee, and head back to my room and see Avery on the bed. Her legs are crossed and her hair is in a pony tail, that's probably done by my Dad.

"Good morning," I greet with a small grin.

"Morning," She replies with a faint smile. I lean down and kiss her forehead. I slowly sit down beside her. "Hows my brother?" She asks, which makes my heart warm.

"Good," I say to her. She smiles gently and hugs me. I hug her back and stroke her lower back. "Grandpa is making pancakes because Anna is stuck in up somewhere in New York," I grin at his words. "Can you come downstairs and eat with us?"

"If I can make it down the stairs," I joke. She doesn't get it, so her head tilts. "Never mind," I mumble to myself with a snicker. I stand up from the bed and so does Avery.

She takes my hand in her's as we walk downstairs. I take my time going down them for obvious reasons. Ava still stands beside me, which I find nice.

We walk into the kitchen and see my Dad setting up plates for us on the counter. "Good morning," He greets with a smile.

"Morning," I reply. I kiss his cheek and thank him for making breakfast. He just brushes it off and grins. Avery sits down and swings her legs back and forth. As I'm about to sit down, she speaks. "That's Daddy's chair, Mommy," Her sentence makes my heart pinch. I don't say anything. I just sit down in my usual chair and let out a small sigh.

Avery's hand rests on mine and I stroke her knuckles with my thumb. I glance down to my daughter who's looking at me. In a split second all I can see is a resemblance of Harry. Her eyes are a bright green and her dimples are on her rosy cheeks. Her brown curls are on her shoulders as well. I just smile back at her and kiss the top of her head.

My Dad soon gives us the food he was kind enough to make us.

I cut up Avery's pancakes and she kisses me on the cheek once I'm done. I give her a gentle grin and eat the pancakes on my plate.

***

Around four o'clock in the afternoon is when I started to get contractions. Since then my emotions have been splattered all over the place.