96

Eve POV

We're in California now, which is nice.

This past week has been eventful. Harry found out that John has been tracking our phones, hence why he had photos of us at the park, a restaurant, so on. We got new phones when we were in Seattle.

Since then I couldn't stop thinking about the worst possible things. Like what if John has cameras around the house? That would make even more nervous and scared.

It's our fourth day here and Avery has made it a goal to take a photo with every princess she sees while we are here. So far she has Cinderella, and Ariel. But she has photos with Woody, from Toy Story, and some other characters I can't think of, off the top of my head.

Yesterday we went to a water park. It was just me and Avery though. Harry said he wanted to stay at the hotel to "relax" but I know it was because he still has his fear of water.

I enjoyed having the one-on-one time with her though. I do wish Harry was there though, so it could be a family thing, but I understand why he didn't want to go.

It's Thursday now, and we're getting ready to go out to dinner. I miss Anna's cooking, if I'm being honest. I feel so plump lately.

"I want chocolate cake," I say aloud randomly. Harry turns around and looks at me with a raised eyebrow. A slight chuckle leaves his pink lips.

"Chocolate cake?" He asks, clarifying.

"Yes, do you think the restaurant will have it?" I ask while tying my shoes.

"Maybe," Harry says. I stand back up and groan. "What's wrong?"

"I feel bloated," I say with a sigh. I put my hand on my stomach and bite my lip. "It's from all the salt we've been having lately,"

"Well, in four days we'll be home," My eyes look away from his from that sentence. I'd rather be filled with salt and feel fat, then go back to New York and feel scared.

I feel my husband kiss my cheek, and his arms wrap around my body. My head rests on his chest and I close my eyes against his hold. "I'm scared to go back," I admit in a low murmur.

"I know," His fingers stroke my lower back. "But, everything will be alright," I hug my husband more.

"I love you," I say.

"I love you more," His lips touch my cheek.

***

The restaurant didn't have chocolate cake, which made me sad. But, my craving for it is gone, so I'm fine.

I'm one of the parks in Disney are having a firework show for the Fourth of July. So we're driving to it now, to watch it.

Harry hates fireworks, but Avery wanted to go see them. He of course agreed, because when it comes down to her, he will never say no. She also did that kiddish lip pout, which always makes us agree to whatever she wants.

Ava has her teddy bear on her lap and a smile is on her lips. I love seeing my daughter happy, it makes me happy. It also makes me feel like I'm doing something right.

I feel my husband slip is hand onto my lap, which where my hand is. I look over to Harry who glances over at me. A small smile is on his mouth. I lean over and kiss his cheek, then rest my head on his shoulder.

Maybe going back to New York won't be so bad.

A://N

Small chapter , I'm sorry

If this gets 50 comments I'll update again (:

~lauren