83

Eve POV {two years later}

I wake up to small kisses on my face. My tired self groans and stretches out across the bed I'm laying on. My eyes open and I see Avery hovered over me. Her long, light brown hair is pulled back and her hazel eyes are staring down at me.

"Hi, Mommy," My daughter greets with a grin. She kisses my cheek and rests her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her small body and smile gently.

"Good morning," I say with a slight chuckle. I kiss the top of her head and smile.

"Daddy wanted me to wake you up. He said breakfast is ready," Ava says to me.

"Do you know what Anna made?" I ask her.

"Food," My daughter answers making me smile.

We both get out of bed a few moments later. I slide on my rings before I head downstairs. Avery takes my hand in her's as we walk downstairs. I ruffle her brown curls that remind me of Harry's and grin gently.

We walk into the kitchen and we're greeted with Max and Lucy running up to us. Max jumps on my body and Lucy goes to Ava.

I smile at my dogs and soon sit besides Harry who's on his phone typing away. "It's eight in the morning and you're still doing emails?" I ask my husband who has his eyes on his phone. He stops his typing and looks over to me.

"Maybe," He answers causing me to shaky my head with a soft smile. Harry leans in and kisses me then says a muffled 'good morning'.

Anna places our breakfast in front of us and I say thank you, as well as the rest of my family. Avery is seated beside me with Lucy on her lap. She is in a ball on my daughter's lap, which is cute.

Anna made pancakes, which I've been oddly craving. I cut up Avery's pancakes into smaller pieces then add syrup on top.

"Thank you," She says to me. Her dimples appear on her rosy cheeks making me smile.

"You're very welcome," I say. I kiss the top of her head then reach for my juice that Anna put out before she left. 

Max is laying beside Avery, as usual and Harry glances at his phone every once and a while. "Waiting for something?" I ask him.

"Liam said he was going to text me once he bought tickets for a concert for us. He's been up all night waiting to buy them," Harry informs me.

"Oh," I say. I place my fork in my mouth and look to my plate.

"Have you taken a test?" Harry asks me, changing the topic.

For the past four months, Harry and I have been trying to get pregnant. It's not working out well because I'm still not pregnant. We want Avery to have siblings close in age, so we wanted to try now for another baby. 

"I took a test last night when you were asleep. It was negative," I inform my husband who nods with soft eyes. 

I look over to Ava who looks caught up in her own world. I lean over and plant a kiss on her cheek. Her hazel eyes look over to me and she grins. I ruffle Lucy's fur then sip the remaining juice in my cup.

Harry reaches for his phone once he sees Liam's contact pop up. A wide smile is on his mouth. "He got the tickets," He informs me making my head shake. 

"When is it?" I ask.

"Four months from now," He says with a grin.

"Who are you seeing?" I ask him.

"Metallica," Harry says. My eyebrows knot together by the band name.

"Since when do you listen to them?" I ask. Harry scoffs at my words.