91*

Eve POV

It's the following week, and Harry and I haven't argued or anything, which is always good. It's June now, and the more the days go on, the more excited Avery is about going to Disney. She's so excited she made me put a calender up on the fridge so she can cross of the days until we go. 

It's Wednesday night, I'm getting ready to take a shower. I have my towels in my hands as well as my shaving cream. My legs are stubbly and that doesn't make me feel sexy, like I ever do feel sexy. It just gives me more reasons not to feel that way.

"I'm going to get in the shower," I say to my husband. "Can you make sure to brush out Lucy's fur?" I ask. I gave her a bath today and she was too fidgety for me to brush her. Harry nods and kisses me before I go to the bathroom.

I turn on the water and take off my clothes. I wait patiently for the water to heat up. In the mean time I fold the clothes that were once on my body and place it on top of the toilet lid. I adjust the towels on the rack as well. 

Once I see the steam from the water, I step into the shower. I feel the hot water touch my skin, making me relax. Today was pretty stressful for me. We got four new dogs and three new cats at the shelter. Two of the dogs were covered in maggots and looked ill. So, we needed to clean them up and have the vet come asap to give them shots. The other two dogs kept barking and tried snapping at some of the workers there. We all know it was because they were scared, so no one got offended or scared. By the time I left today, they were calm, which I was thankful for. 

With my eyes closed, I let the water run over my body while I ran my hands through my now wet hair.

Forgetting the everything around me, I didn't hear Harry coming in. I suddenly felt two strong hands grip my waist, and his front press against my back. I curse in surprise but found my breath again when I heard his familiar laugh behind me. I nudge his body a little and shake my head.

As I felt my body relax, and I allowed myself to melt into his hands. His touch was everywhere; from the back of my neck , to my lower backside and all the way down to my butt where he squeezed gently. I let out a quiet moan which made him grip onto my ass become tighter. His body pushes mine into the side of the shower. My teeth graze over my lip and his hands connect with mine.

"Someone's eager," I say with a small chuckle.

"All day I've been thinking about you," He says while pressing his lips to my neck. His hand slipped around to my front and he squeezes my breasts. Shivers rush down my spine by his touch. I move a little under his touch, causing his whole press against my entrance. I let out a slight moan my the feeling.

I turn around and automatically feel his lips on mine. His hands fall to my hips and his lips move to my neck,where he starts kissing. Harry's hand travels down my back, and goes on my butt. 

I reach down to stroke him while he sucks on that special spot on my neck. He lets out a low groan and pressed me against the shower wall more when I started pumping him faster. Harry's hand slips between my thighs, rubbing slowly over my clit in fast short circles. My knees tremble as the pleasure takes over me.

His eyes were full of lust and he looked at me before he kissed me. I respond immediately, burying my hands in the back of his head, tugging at his hair. His lips attached to my neck again, and his hands roam the lower part of my body making my eyes screw shut.

I wanted to say something, but Harry shut me up with his middle finger that went into me without any warning. "Fuck," I groan while gripping onto his biceps for support.

His fingers sped up inside of me, and it was hard to actually pay attention to what was happening. "I-I can't last m-much longer," I say through a tremble. 

He gripped onto my thighs and kisses my lips. I wrap my arms around him and tangle my fingers in his wet hair. His hand puts one of legs on the ledge the shower holds, and he soon eases himself inside me, causing my head rests against the wall.

Harry uses one arm to help hold me up and the other firmly placed on the wall behind me.
I moan as he suddenly hit my g-spot by the angle. "Oh god!" I say loudly. He slams into me harshly and I couldn't help but loudly screamed his name, my nails sinking deep into his shoulders.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Harry says through uneven breaths. He whimpers as my walls tightened around his member. He keeps hitting my g-spot over and over again, making me moan and whimper in pure bliss.  I scratched his back with my nails, causing him to moan. He keeps a steady pace inside of me, which makes my grip on his back turn tight. 

"Holy shit," I say through a mumbled mutter. My eyes roll when I feet his thumb work on my clit. He rubs over it in a fast pace making my teeth dig into my lip.

"Fuck I'm close," I warn my husband. He slams into me a few more times, before he steadied his hips against mine and pushed his body into mine. His head goes into my neck as he moans loudly. I felt him come inside of me, but he continued his thrusting. 

Soon after he came, I felt my own orgasm wash over me. He pumped in and out of me lazily a few more times to ride out our orgasms.

My legs are shaking and my hands are hooked around his shoulders to keep myself up. 

"Can't you stand?" Harry asks while grinning. I shake my head 'no', which makes a smirk appear on his lips.

I let the water hit my skin and I look to Harry who's staring at me with a greedy grin. 

"Are your legs sore?" My husband asks me.

"A tad." I remark. His lips kiss mine. "I have to actually shower now." I say while standing on my own two feet. 

"So do I." He grabs his shampoo that's next to me. I turn around to reach for mine, and feel his hand hit my butt. I turn around and see a smirk on his lips. "You have a nice ass," He compliments making my head shake and eyes roll playfully.

A://N

Someone requested smut in the last chapter , here ya go

idk how many chapters are left but it's going to be in the 100's for those wondering

if you could kindly comment that would be gr8

some of you guys wanted to know who charlie is played by, so i added him into the cast. i might change his character to someone else but idk yet!!!! let me know if i should

~Lauren