77

Harry POV

It's my first day back at work, and I'm exited. My main construction worker, Greg, told me the restaurant is done, I just need to sign some papers. That's where I'm off to now.

Once I parked my car and lock it, I head to the main door of Champs and walk in. My eyes widen slightly on the brand new layout that Eve picked out. It looks nothing like what it used to be, and totally new.

"Good morning," Greg greets me with a small grin.

"Good morning," I reply. I keep looking around, amazed by what Eve did.

"She did a good job," He compliments, reading my mind. "Sassy thing too," I smile at his words and look back to him.

"That's Eve for you," I murmur.

"If you want go look around, you can. The contracts are on the hostess desk for you to sign," Greg informs me. I nod and begin to look around. The floors match the booths that match the walls, which is all weird to me. Everything is open and bright. Before it was more dark and bar like, now it's more family looking which I prefer considering.

I'm proud of Eve for doing all of this in a short time. I was expecting just the floors to be done and nothing else, but I was wrong, far from.

I take out my phone and text my girlfriend with a faint smile on my mouth.

Me: did you see Champs yet

Eve: no

Eve: does it look bad ._.

Me: why don't you come here and look?

Eve: ya sure?

Me: yeah

Eve: okay, but Avery has to come with me

Me: sounds good to meee

Eve: .~.

***

I hear the bell to the restaurant ding, which makes me walk over to the front. I see Eve with Avery in her arms.

My girlfriend eyes examine the restaurant as she looks around. "Wow," Eve says.

"It looks amazing," I compliment. She gives me a faint smile and continues to look. "Is it everything you imagined?"

"Yeah but better," Eve chuckles. I stand closer to my girlfriend and plant a kiss on her lips.

"Thank you," I tell her.

"Of course," Her hazel eyes meet mine. I look to Avery who had her lips puckered at me. Eve and I both laugh at our daughters actions and I kiss her.

"You're too cute," I say while gently pinching my daughters cheeks. Ava giggles at me and puts her cheek into her shoulder. "I want to show you something," I say to my girlfriend.

"What is it?" She asks me with furrowed eyebrows.

I walk over to the hostess station and take some papers out. Eve narrows her eyes at me which makes me smile. "Look at the papers," I say.