7

Eve POV

It's the next morning and Harry and I are having breakfast.

His hand rests on my thigh and his fingers stroke my leg. I look over to him and see that smirk on his lips. He has different kind of smirks but this one means he wants sex.

"I'm still mad at you," I say.

"I thought we made up last night," Harry says through a sigh.

"No. I just said I love you because I do. And I should say it even when I'm mad because you never know. But, I'm still mad." I explain briefly.

He pouts. "I'm sorry, I just have a lot going on,"

"Like?"

"I can't say," Harry mumbles. "My anger was just stress. I'm sorry, Eve." He says while looking into my eyes.

"Prove it then," I say.

"I have different ways," He smirks at me causing my eyes to roll.

"No sex. We didn't solve our issues with sex before and we aren't going to now. Damn, you're like a horny rabbit lately."

"When I'm 60 and need viagra you'll wish when I was a horny rabbit," Harry says causing me to shake my head.

"I thought when you said you haven't been with anyone in years was because you couldn't get it up." I admit to Harry who laughs.

"Are you pleasantly surprised?" He gives me a smug smile causing me to nudge him.

"I mean it, Harry."

"I know, I know. I'm just joking," He runs his hand through his brown hair. "We can go out to dinner tonight, or uh," He pauses. "How else can I make it up to you?"

"By not acting like a cocky prick at work," I say bluntly. Harry huffs.

"What about us?"

"I'm still sitting here aren't I? I have a lot on my plate with my Dad and I don't need you being a dick to me too," I say through a huff.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take it out you," I look away from his stare because I know if I don't I'll easily forgive him. "How's it going with your Dad?"

"I haven't spoken to him since Christmas," I admit. It's been a month. It's weird not talking to him. I miss our conversations.

"Have you talked to your brothers?"

"No, but they leave me messages twice a week," I say.

"Are you going to speak to them again?" Harry asks me.

"Most likely, just not now. I need space," I say with a small sigh.

"Do you want to meet Lexi?" My boyfriend asks me curiously.

"Yeah," I say. "I don't hate the kid."

"Why don't you have dinner with your Dad, Zoe, and her kids?" He pauses. "Well, I guess their kids, but you get what I'm saying."

"I would do that," I say. "I just want to be mad longer. I've only been mad a month," I add.

"That's like a year in your time," Harry says causing me to scoff.