18

Eve POV

It's been two weeks and I'm back at work, as well as everyone else.

Harry and I got the apartment and we're going to move in when we have the time. I just want to move forward from all of what happened earlier this month. Harry has been busy with catching up with the meetings he's missed, so moving isn't the number one thing to do right now, which I understand fully. 

I've been trying not to worry about John and whoever else that could possibly be stalking me. Well, I haven't been worrying about everything besides the fact that I could be pregnant. 

I've been trying not to think about that, which is hard. I tell myself I will get my period and everything will be okay. But it's my luck that I am.

I let out a deep breath and zone back into what I was doing at work.

I usually experience my period symptoms now, and I haven't. I feel the same as I did two weeks ago. I think that's normal, right? Maybe I won't get my period this month and will get it next month. I wish I knew the answer to all of this. 

Harry and I haven't had sex since his birthday. I understand why he hasn't been wanting to have sex, but it makes me feel like he doesn't want me. It's his actions that show me that. What if I do have a bun in the oven? Will he not want to be intimate with me then? 

All of this is making me sick. I work myself up too much. I think it's normal to miss a period. I'll keep telling myself this until I have a mental break down.

***

I get home around 6:30. 

Well home for now is the hotel room, but whatever.

I walk into the living room and see Harry watching TV. His eyes are still on the television when I walk in. "Hi," I say.

"Hello," Harry says. His green eyes glance to me then back to the TV. He's watching Undercover Boss.

I sit down beside him on the couch and rest my hands on my lap. "Have you gotten your period?" He asks me once I'm settled on the couch.

"No," I answer. "It's supposed to come next week," I answer.

"Any symptoms?"

"Of my period or?" I travel off.

"Both," His eyes look back to me. "They're both the same symptoms so I don't know," I answer timidly. My fingers fidget on my lap and all I can think about is his reaction if I am pregnant. I know he promised nothing will change between us, but promises can break. 

I just hope he keeps his though.

John POV {past}

Eve is in the shower currently

She got home late again today. 

The voices keep telling me she's cheating. And I have a feeling she is. Why else would she come home at 6:30 when her shift on Monday ends at five? 

The voices are always right. That's what they tell me anyways.

I slip out of bed and walk around our apartment. I see her phone in the living room and I pick it up. I made her not put a passcode on her phone. They tell me that's a good idea because she can't hide anything from me. 

I look through her recent calls and see one from a number that doesn't have a contact name. Anger pounds through my veins and makes my head become filled with doubts and anger.

She's cheating John, we told you.

Hurt her John. She deserves to be hurt.

I can't hurt the love of my life. I can't see that scared look in her eyes again.

Yes you can, and you will. 

"Did someone call?" I hear Eve's voice comment behind me. I turn around, and around and see her standing in the door way of the living room. Her damp hair is in a messy bun and her eyes are tired.

We all know why she's tired.

"Why have you been lying to me Eve?" I ask.

"Lying? What about?" Her eyebrows knot at me.

"Don't fucking play dumb," I growl.

Keep yelling.

"John, I don't know what you're talking about," Eve says.

"The unknown calls in your fucking phone. Didn't I ask if you were cheating on me? You fucking lied!" I exclaim.

Hit her John.

She deserves it.

"Those were telemarketers," My girlfriend says with wide eyes. 

"Yeah, okay. You're probably fucking some co-worker of yours," I spit angrily. 

"Call back and you'll see it's a telemarketer," She says. 

You don't want to hear the voice of the guy fucking your girl, John.

Make her feel your pain. 

Her hand touches mine by I move away from her. Eve's hazel eyes soften at me.

Hit her, now.

She has those eyes because she's guilty that she got caught.

My hand goes across her cheek causing her to stumble back on her feet. My hand stings and the voices disappear. 

Why do they always go away when I do what they tell me? 

I look at Eve who has tears streaming down her red cheeks. "I didn't mean to hurt you," They made me do it. They always make me hurt her.

I step closer to Eve who shakes her head at me. "Leave me alone," My girlfriend says. Her voice is shaky and sad.

"Eve-" I grab her hand.

"No," She swats my hand away. Eve walks away and all I hear is the bedroom door slam shut.

My heart fills with regret and my head starts to pound.

Didn't that feel good? 

No.

Just imagine how much she's been hurting you. She got a taste of her own medicine. Don't cave in and forgive her.

What did she do wrong? I'm the one that hit her.

Cheat. 

She's a whore John, why else is she always coming home later and later?

She loves me and I love her. Eve wouldn't cheat. Stop saying she is. 

No. Soon you'll realize she's a piece of shit.

She's the love of my life. Stop making me hurt her.

No, John. We're doing you a favor.

Soon the voices go away again and I'm left with the regret and shame in my body.

A://N

i had to re write this chapter since wattpad crashed on me 

i hope you guys are enjoying the sequel!

comment goal: 50???

~lauren