95

Eve POV

My body is fitted between Harry's thighs as we sit in the very big bathtub the hotel provides. My head is rested on his chest and his arms are wrapped around my body tightly, but comfortably.

"We should do this more often," I hear my husband comment behind me. His voice is relaxed sounding, which is different to hear.

"Yeah but the time you get home Avery is awake," I say causing him to snicker. 

"True," Harry says. "But when she's asleep we can," He points out.

"Eh, that's when I want to have sex, not take a bath," I admit causing him to laugh. A smile escapes on my lips and I play with his fingers. I feel Harry's lips touch my cheek then my neck. 

"I love you," He says while draping his arms around me more.

"I love you too," I say. I look over my shoulder and see his eyes are on me. I lean up and quickly peck his pink lips. Harry gives me a soft smile and rests his chin on my shoulder. His hands run down my stomach towards my thighs making me snicker. "I said no sex tonight," I remind him.

"I know," He answers. His hand rests in between my thighs causing me to shake my head with laughter. I feel his lips touch my neck then shoulder. 

I tilt my head up and see my husbands eyes look into mine. His empty hand rests on my cheek as he kisses me. "You're so beautiful," Harry says making my head tilt and my lip pout.

"You're making me soft, stop," I say causing him to grin by my words. His deep dimples appear on his rosy cheeks and his green eyes squint a little.

"I'm just saying the truth," He hums sweetly. "I got a real babe," I laugh at his words. 

"Stop," I say while shaking my head.

"You're my milf," Harry says.

"You're my sugar Daddy," I joke causing him so snicker behind me.

"That's not a lie," He adds causing me to nudge him. "It's okay though, I enjoy spending money on you for sex," 

"Good, because I like the money," We both laugh at each other and I rest my head back on his chest. His lips touch the side of my head and his fingers play with mine. "Thank you for everything this past month," I say.

"You don't need to thank me," Harry tells me. 

"If I didn't have you, I'd be probably be held hostage in John's basement," I say.

"That's not even funny," His grip on me becomes tight. "I won't let him lay a hand on your or Avery, okay?" My eyes look up to my husband who is looking at me with a soft, but serious look. I give him a gentle smile and nuzzle my head into his chest more. 

We spend a few more minutes in our bath before it got cold. 

***

I love Seattle more than I should.

I like the chilly, but warm weather, and the sometimes gloomy looking sky. I don't know, I just like the atmosphere of Seattle.

Once again our room is on the highest floor of the hotel, so we get a beautiful view. I can tell Avery is getting a bit homesick. She misses the dogs and the house, which I understand. Last night we had Liam put the dogs on FaceTime so Avery could see them. 

It's our fourth day in Washington, and in two days we're going to California. Avery is very excited to go. She loves the old Disney princess movies like Cinderella and Beauty and the Beast. I'm excited to get some photos of us there for the photo albums I've been making.