62*

Eve POV

It's been a week since Harry has bought out Champs, and it's been hectic as ever. He's been going through every employee's salary to see if it's reasonable; he's been making lists of things he needs to redo in the restaurant, it goes on.

As you can assume with his  new business, he hasn't been home a lot. 

Today, which is Saturday, is the first time when he's been home for more than five hours. But he's been on his laptop doing work for the publishing office. 

It's currently eight o'clock at night and he's now on his phone typing away. 

We haven't had any form of sex in this whole week. Since I read up online that having sex after a baby feels like losing your virginity again, I've been skeptical with having sex again. So, we've been taking it slow like how we did before. But right now, in this moment, I don't want slow. I want him and but Harry's too busy on his stupid phone.

"Harry?" I ask.

"Yeah?" His eyes are still looking down at his phone, which gets me very much annoyed. 

"Are you busy?" My legs extend out on the mattress and my hands rest on my sides.

"Eh, not really. I'm just looking over the schedule for Thursday, why?" My boyfriend asks. His green eyes look over at me.

"Can you take a break from that?" I ask impatiently.

"Why?" His eyes look back down to his iPhone. I shrug.

"I don't know, maybe so we can spend some time together?" I ask with a raised voice. Harry stops his actions and locks his phone, then looks back at me. "This whole week we haven't spent any time together," 

"I've been busy this week, it will get better once I get everything under control," Harry says casually. My eyes narrow at his words.

"So until then I'm just pushed to the side? I have needs you know," I say. A smile curves onto his pink lips and he moves closer to me. "Now you want to have sex because I brought it up," I say with an eye roll.

"You haven't said anything all week about wanting to have sex," He says.

"Yeah because you look tired when you get home. I don't want you to fall asleep while we're doing it," I say, causing him to laugh. 

"So, are we having sex now or no?" Harry asks me.

"Wow, way to make it romantic," I mumble. He smiles at me and cup my cheeks. His lips meet mine and his hands wander down my body making tingles rush up my spine.

My hands run through his curls, as Harry's hands wander about my body. His hands firmly hold my waist and he pushes his body against mine until we're laid back on the bed. His tongue dips into my mouth making me insides heat and my fingers dig into his neck more.

He takes off his shirt and shorts, then fits between my thighs. His lips attach back onto mine and his hands roam about body, causing goosebumps to go onto my skin.

I feel his hand slide under my leggings causing my bottom lip to go in between my teeth. I feel his middle finger brush against me my entrance, making me whimper. He draws his hand out of my pants after teasing me for a few moments. My eyes watch his movements as he pulls down my leggings. I push his boxers down his thighs, and my eyes stare at his semi hard dick.