35

Harry POV

I'm at Liam's house now. We're having drinks and bullshitting like per usual. We hangout more now since I live across the street rather then the city.

"I'm proposing to Sophia next week," Liam brings up to me.

"Oh, really?" I ask. I sip my whiskey and look at my friend.

"Yep, I'm nervous," He admits to me. "But it's like a good nervous, you know?"

"Yeah, just don't ramble," I say.

"I'm not you," He grimaces with a raised eyebrow.

"Very funny," I fake laugh.

"Are you excited to be a Dad again?" Liam asks me curiously.

"I'm nervous," I admit while swirling the left over whiskey in my glass. "I know Eve is excited though. We get to know the gender next week possibly," I mention.

"Oh, what gender do you want?"

"A boy," I say to my friend. "Eve wants a boy too, so lets hope. Has Sophia mentioned having kids?"

"Yeah," Liam says to me. "She wants three girls and one boy," My friend huffs causing me to laugh.

"Jesus," I say.

"She has three sisters so I assume she wants the same for her kids," He explains briefly. "Has Eve ever mentioned how many kids she wants?"

"No," I say. "But I think a lot since she has a lot of siblings,"

"We're in for a ride aren't we?" Liam says causing me to laugh.

"Yep," I finish off my whiskey and pour myself another glass. "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes," My friend answers.

"During sex, what do you do?" I ask.

"You put your wee in her donut," Liam says with a giggle.

"I mean like do you talk during?" I ask timidly.

"Of course. Who wants silence during sex?" I sip my drink and huff in my glass. "You don't say anything during sex?"

"Sometimes I say fuck or something," I say awkwardly. My friend narrows his eyes at me.

"Wow, that's sad," He says with a sigh.

"What am I supposed to say?"

"Things that turn girls on,"

"I don't even know that," I tell my friend with a shrug.

"How have you managed to get two girls pregnant Harry?" My friend remarks. "You don't say things? I don't want to say what I say because that would be weird,"

"No," I tell him. "And if I start I'd make an ass out of myself," He laughs. "This isn't funny,"

"Is Eve bored?"

"She said she isn't but she made a crack about our sex a few weeks ago," I mention.

"I would too," He says. "Have you watched porn like I said? That would've given you an idea on what to do,"

"No, I didn't watch the porn," I say causing my friends head to shake. "Do you say pet names?" I ask.

"Soph and I say babe. But during sex I say baby," Liam tells me. "Do you?"

"No," I answer.

"You never like say babe?" He asks me.

"Yeah," I murmur. "Should I start being more vocal during sex?"