107

Eve POV

The doctor stands the same distance away from me as he always does when he gives me upstaes about Harry. I can't read his facial expression from looking down at the papers.

My hand is holding Harry's tightly and my eyes are on the man in the white coat. "We got some good news," He starts. "Mr. Liam Payne and Mr. Daren Collins are a match with Harry," I close my eyes by the answer and nod. "You'll just have to see who's willing to give Harry one kidney,"

"Thank you," I tell the doctor. He just nods with a friendly smile and soon leaves the hospital room.

Liam and Daren are stopping by at three. It's two thirty now, so I'll just wait to tell them then.

"If one of them gives you a kidney, I hope you wake up," I say while stroking his fingers. "I also have a doctors appointment later a-and I'm going to ask for the sex of the baby be-because I need to set up her or his room," My eyes start to sting. 

I just fan my face, to help push the tears away. I'm tired of crying, but it's the only thing I can do. "Maybe you'll wake up before he or her is born. I still haven't thought about any names, a-and we're supposed to come up with one, so you have to wake up soon for that. And I want you to meet the little girl our guy we've made," My fingers play with Harry's cold ones.

My lips touch his knuckles and my eyes burn with fresh tears again. "I can't lose you too Harry," I say in a low murmur. "I need you, a-and I know I can be an immature bitch, but I need you. I can't go through losing you because besides our kids, you're my world," A hard lump is in my throat. "Please? Just wake up. Avery misses you a lot. She took your pillow the other night and put it beside her, which made my heart break because I know she needs you.

I don't know why you would be debating about waking up, but if you are, come back for the people who love you. And also for your family that needs you," I stroke his pale hands. "I love you Harry. Happy anniversary," I bite my lower lip and close my tired eyes.

***

I just told Liam and Daren that they're both compatible with Harry to donate a kidney. Oddly enough, they both want to give him one, so they're bickering a bit to who will give him one.

I excused myself from Harry's room when I had to leave for my doctors appointment, which is on floor four, oddly enough. Liam and Daren both told me that when I come back, they'll tell me which one will give Harry a kidney. Words will never describe how thankful I am for them even wanting to do that for Harry.

I walk into the room my appointment will be held in, and sit on the table I usually do. I'm nervous asking for the gender. But, I need to do this. 

I let out a deep breath and close my eyes. I haven't gotten a good sleep in months. With the baby sometimes keeping me up, to worrying about Harry, my sleeping system is screwed up. Usually I have Avery lay with me in bed and I just watch her sleep. I guess the only good thing out of all of this, is that we don't have to worry about John at all. 

I'd rather deal with John's stalker self than have Harry where he is now. 

My Doctor soon comes in, which makes my nerves rack up. I wish Harry was with me at this appointment like how he was when we found out we were having a girl. I fiddle with my fingers and smile softly to the doctor who's setting up.

***

I missed Avery, so I went home for a bit. I hate being apart from Ava, but I try to be with her as much as I can. Ethan is watching her at the house for me, which I'm thankful for. I know the back and forth to different people's houses is getting to her. I hate that she has to go through this.

When I went to check up on Harry after my doctor's appointment, Liam and Daren were still discussing who should give the kidney. That made me smile a bit. 

"Hello," I say to Avery while sitting next to her on the floor. She's playing with her dolls while watching Beauty and the Beast. Lately she's been watching that movie a lot, which is odd since she used to love The Little Mermaid. 

"Hi," She says with a faint smile. I kiss the top of her head and hug her small body.

"Is Daddy awake yet?" My four year old daughter asks in a soft voice.

"No, not yet," I tell her with a gentle tone. 

Her hazel eyes look into mine, and I can tell they're gloomy looking. I hate seeing her look sad, she deserves all the happiness in the world. I kiss my daughters cheek and give her a warm smile.

"Did you want to go shopping with me tomorrow?" I ask Avery who tilts her head at me.

"Sure," She says. "What for?" 

"Well, we can pick up some new things for you," Yes, I'm going to be buying things for her to fill the void of her Father that's in a coma. "And, we need to pick up some things for your little brothers room," I add. 

A://N

hi!

thank you for 294k reads! a few chapters ago we had 280, so i'm hella sHoOk

follow my twitter if you want to be entertained with some memes, rants, hints to new chapters, etc. it's jkharrystyles I'M A BLAST TO FOLLOW

comment goal: 60?

~lauren