34*

Eve POV

I'm officially five months pregnant now, which is nerve-racking. I only have four months left until the baby is born.

My bump is noticeable now and I had to buy new pants because my regular clothes were too tight.

I'm getting changed for bed now. Harry is on his laptop again. He's always doing something work related at home. We went to dinner last week and while we were waiting for food he was doing emails.

Emails.

When we were on a date, he was doing emails.

Of course my hormonal self got offended and I cried in the car. I refused to talk to him the rest of the night. Harry felt bad so the next morning he made me pancakes with eggs. He also gave me bacon that made a smiley face.

That made me soft so I forgave him. Seeing him now on his laptop just brings that memory that annoys me a bit.

I sit down on our mattress and move my pillows a little so I can sit up. I rest my hands on my bump and extend my legs out.

"I have short legs," I say aloud.

"Well, you're only five-foot-four," Harry says while looking over at me.

"Okay, not all of us can be a tree," I mumble. Max is in the hallway playing with his toys. I don't know why he's in the hallway, but he's happy and that's all that matters.

Harry puts his laptop on the floor and looks at me with a gentle smile. "How's the baby?"

"Living," I answer causing him to laugh.

"I'd hope," He moves beside me. Harry leans in and kisses me. It's a soft peck that makes me smile against his lips.

His mouth travels down to the nip of my neck which he sucks at for a while. My eyes screw shut out of pleasure and my hands rest on his waist. His hand falls to my side and his lips work down my throat.

"Are we having sex now?" I ask causing him to laugh against my skin.

"I want to, but it's up to you," Harry's green eyes look into mine. They look giddy and that makes me chuckle.. His fingers draw small circles on my skin.

"We can," I say. "But, I'm too tired to be top today, you know with the baby and all,"

"I kind of figured," Harry grins. His lips attach back onto mine and his hands cup my cheeks.

Harry's grip on my waist felt warm, and his fingers applied a firm pressure that made my stomach twist. My arms rests on his shoulders, and my hands are draped around the back of his neck, allowing my fingers to loop through his brown curls. My hold on his hair allowed his lips to kiss mine more closely and intimately.

His lips felt soft against mine. The more we kiss, the more puffy my lips feel. His hands rest on my hips and Harry pulls away from our kiss while biting my lower lip. A gentle whimper leaves my mouth causing a wide smile to go on his mouth that's curved into a smirk. I press my lips back to his and pull him closer towards me. Seizing the new access to my mouth, I felt his tongue slip inside a moment later.

As we continued to make out, his hands drop down to my thighs where his fingers inch in causing my breaths to be sharp.

I lift off Harry's shirt causing a faint smile to go on his lips. He takes off my top a few moments later and kisses my neck again. Harry leaves wet kisses down my throat to my chest where he stays for a while. 

I feel Harry's warm lips trail down my body. The kisses feel damp and tender on his way down. He pushes my legs apart and kisses in between my thighs. "Can I take off your shorts?" My boyfriend asks me.

"Yeah," I say with a nod. His fingertips tug down my shorts leaving my bottom half bare.

Harry presses his mouth to the crease in between my thighs causing a sharp breath to leave my lips. I feel his thumb glide over my clit. His fingers run up my slit before his thumb starts rubbing fast circles against my clit.

My hands grip the side of the bed as his lips start sucking my weak spot. His two fingers push inside of me causing my mouth to open instantly out of pleasure. His fingers rubbed against my walls, causing a moan to leave my lips. He swirls his tongue around my sensitive nub and continues pumping his fingers in and out of me.

Right before I was about to hit my high Harry stops his movements and takes off his shorts, leaving him naked. My eyes look to his member which is high. 

"Did you want me to touch you?" I ask Harry who's adjusting himself between my thighs.

"I'm good," A smirk is on his pink lips. I lay back down on the mattress and watch Harry's movements. He licks the two fingers that were once inside of me and strokes me again causing a whimper to leave my lips. His other hand jerks himself causing me to get damper by the sight. 

After a few moments Harry aligns himself to my entrance and soon pushes himself inside of me. I bite my lip and rest my hands on the side of my body. Harry starts rocking his hips in and out, causing my eyes to screw shut. He rolls his hips up and down when he is pressed against me fully. 

I buck my hips to meet his thrust, causing a moan to leave my boyfriend's lips. Shivers rush up and down my spine by the moan that left his lips. Harry pushes my legs a little more wider as his thrusts start to increase. My mouth forms a small 'o' because of the pleasure that is happening to my body. His eyes lock with mine and he leans down and plants a kiss on my lips.

My walls tightened around him again and my muscles start to feel like they were burning. Right when I was getting to my climax I felt something unusual happen.

I rest my hand on my bump, causing Harry to instantly stop his movements and pull out. "Is the baby alright?" He asks. 

I nod with a smile. I take his hand and put it on my bump. "It's kicking," I say with a wide smile. This is the first time the baby is kicking. My eyes well up and I sniffle.

Harry looks at me with a smile. He kisses my lips and keep his hand on my bump. This thumb draws small circles on my skin and his eyes look to my belly. A grin is on his mouth which make my eyes sting more.

"What an odd time for him or her to start kicking," Harry says causing me to laugh. We both put on our clothes and lay beside one another. 

"Did you come?" I ask Harry.

"No, did you?"

"No," I answer. He snickers at me. "It was worth it though," I say causing his dimples to appear on his rosy cheeks. Harry kisses me again and rests his hand on top of mine.

"I love you," My boyfriend says.

"I love you too," I kiss his lips then press my head against his chest. 

A few moments later Max enters the room by pushing his head through the door that wasn't closed all the way. He jumps onto the bed and fits his body between Harry and I.

Harry shakes his head and pets our dog. 

A://N

i would've updated sooner but i had to write the smut so

sorry for the smut if it wasn't good 

comment goal: 50??

next chapter shall be kind of cute???

~lauren