Announcement

So, I believe this is quite shocking to have me come back after the book has long since ended, isn't it?

If you are done getting over the shock, then I have something to tell all of you. The author of this story had asked me to host this announcement--- she seemed quite bossy. I think she is starting to forget that I do run a multi-billion dollar company and if anything, I am the boss here.

But I excuse her, after all she has done a lot for this book and for Ria and I as well. So if you were wondering, Ria is doing quite well actually... if you oversee the hormonal mood-swing and intense craving that send me running around the streets in the middle of the night searching for a 24/7 sushi store .

Aside from my becoming a father quite soon, I do have some other good news.

Siya is planning on writting more for whw... picking on from your requests! Yes, you've heard me. She is inviting everyone who wanted mine (or Ria's) version of any scenes, bonus chapters or you could as us any questions regarding this book. Just request her for your preferrances and she will get back to you. Mind you, I am quite a busy person and I am ready to answer your questions in an interview because you hold a dear position in my heart. I cannot thank you enough for supporting me and Ria's rollercoster of a life.

And moreover, I've noticed that Siya had started to edit the older chapters. I have to admit, it quite improved the clarity of the shittier chapters. *looks around* Hope she didn't hear that.

Anyway, I've done what I was asked to do and I sure as hell isn't going to do more than asked. I have a business empire to run and I am not paid for my time anyway.

So goodbye for now, and do ring me in the comment section below if you need to speak with Ria or Aaron or any one who I know basically. Ria is quite eager to meet you but you see, she's six weeks into pregancy already and I wouldn't want straining her but that doesn't mean you can come home. 

You are welcome really. *charming smile*

As for Aaron, well...I have no idea what he is doing but you could always buy a tabloid and see what he's doing. I am pretty sure you don't have to flip any pages, he's quite a familar face in the front pages. 

My family is doing quite well and Ria's too. 

Oh, I got carried away. Damn, I'm late for board meeting. *shuffle shuffle* The presentation was....right here...somewhere.....

Sir, your five thirty is here.

Thank you, Lydia. The presenta---Ah, here it is! You can move to the confrenence hall now, I'll be there.

Yes, Mr. Lexwood. 

*Click*

So, I have places to be and for Christssake, I wouldn't be so generous with my office time the next time Siya invites herself over to my place.

But it was nice speaking with you. *nod* Bye, for now. 

*Clicking close of the door*