Chapter 20 : The Last Chocolate Chip Cookie In A Jar

~Ria's POV~

I whirled around and struck a model pose with my hands on my hips, flashing a flirty smile  and blew kisses with my 'Kardashian' lips at the imaginary crowd. Zoey cheered madly and dropped all her make-up items down to the pile of clothes below. "Girl, you look HOT!" she cooed and walked over to me, admiring her art work on me. I dropped the flirty pose and sagged my shoulders, unlike the model like who I was supposed to act.

"Do I look like a prostitute now?" I asked her as she stopped in front of me, kicking away the combact powder and my t-shirt which was on the floor. She looked up at me, her eyes gleaming as she held my shoulders. "Yes! You look like classy hooker ready to swoop into action." She admired and clasped her hands like a grade schooler.

"Yikes." I cringed and I turned around to the full scale mirror behind me. 

A woman of 24 with her raven black hair and green eyes wearing a silver skimpy dress that generously outlined every corners of her body blinked back at me. I do look like a slut.. I mentally sighed as I shook my head. The woman in the reflection with the over-exaggerated make-up did the same. "Zoey, I can't go out looking like this. Especially to a bar!" I turned around and saw Zoey making that 'I am so fed up of you' eyes.

"It's true that I lost the bet and I am supposed to walk round looking like a slut tonight but I can get raped in this outfit!" I desperately threw my hands to my sides, hoping that Zoey would see my point. 

Who am I kidding?

"Honey, you are in New York!" Zoey said as she checked herself in the mirror behind me, "Live a little." She commented and I made a strangled sound with the back of my throat. "Live a little by hooking up and having one-night-stands? Nope, not interested." I said dead-pan. Zoey sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose. "See Ria, we are going to a Casino bar. Men will be after money rather than you who isn't interested in them. Seb will be with us. Besides, this is our only chance of going out on a bar without your twin at you heels. Gosh, Rahul can be one possessive brother!" Zoey said and I cracked a smile. That was the point. If Rahul wasn't in LA, then I wouldn't be able to buy such a dress, let alone wear it to a bar. As Zoey said, he is one possesive brother. I recovered from my own personal thoughts when I heard a wolf-whistle from the doorway. Both Zoey and I turned to the doorway where Sebastien stood, hands in his trouser pockets. 

"Hey gorgeous ladies, lets move out shall we?" Seb called at us and we started moving towards the door. I slipped on a pair of heels and grabbed a coat to insulate the cold on the way before I joined Zoey outside the apartment. "You sure it's a safe place?"I murmmered to Zoey as we followed Seb to his car. Zoey flicked her wrist dissmissively as I suggested the most stupidest thing ever.

"' course!" She said as she slid into Seb's black sedan, "It is safe, girl."

***

"I don't feel safe.." I said wide-eyed as all three of us stood inside a bar where a  sea of h*rny males and females danced on each other. I bit my lip to suppress an urge to throw up when my eyes darted to the corners of the dance floor where people well, did things. Zoey looked at me in a 'I honestly did not know that this place is this bad' and both our eys darted to Seb who was air-punching to the rhythem of the song that was blasting out of nowhere. Well, atleast someone is enjoying..

"Seb? Are you serious? This not a casino bar! This is freaking f*** club!" I yelled at him over the sound of the music that simmered down to a slow and enticing song. Seb looked at me with a smug smile.

"This is a bar, alright. But this casino isn't here. Come." With that one verb, he took Zoey's waist and led her somewhere. I had no option other than follow Seb with confuse Zoey in his arm like a faithful dog. We entered the Mediterranean of people ready to go down on each other in the dance floor then and there. I kept getting cat-calls from all the direction but I went all deaf and mute, wordlessly gritting my teeth and cursing the stupid idea to bet with Zoey into wearing this pathetic-excuse-of-a-dress. Suddenly, I felt a warm touch on my naked hip and I swished around on my heels. The owner of that hand which rested on my hips was a blonde guy wearing a black shirt who was drawing closer to me more than necessary. "Hey bebe, wanna check out my place?" The guy drawled and I cringed back either at the open invitation or that he reeked of alcohol.