Chapter 29: Bugs Bunny

Woohh...long ass chapter. Maybe the longest I have written so far in WHW. 4,552 words!!! Woah!!

Enjoy!

PLAYLIST----- Ellie Golding - Something In The Way You Move

~Ria's POV~

I couldn't help but gasp at the sight in front of me. The whole hotel, or so far I had seen, was other words for the term luxury and bling. But right now, in Adam's arms with my jaws hanging unattractively, I think I judged the hotel way before I knew it...like Adam.

In front of me was a balcony, for the lack of better words, was simple. Simple as in, simple like vanilla. Simple like white. Simple like wood. Simple like simple.

The furnishings were purely wood, giving it a sense of warmth and cozyness like the fireplace in this cold November

The furnishings were purely wood, giving it a sense of warmth and cozyness like the fireplace in this cold November. There was an antique sofa set in the lower side set beside the fireplace, amidst traditional lanterns and the balcony showcased the New York City in all its glory almost like an irony. You know, a cottage like setting in a place where concrete building occupied every available space. A smile fought its way into my face. This is the perfect place I would like to curl up with pop-tarts and watch re-runs of Pretty Little Liars.

Adam noticed my awestruck and dreamy look and chuckled lightly. I blushed slightly as he lowered me gently on the floor. I gracefully slid away from him, continuing to admire the beautiful haven before me.  I took small steps till I was gripping the railing and peering down to the neon city lights. There were creepers growing on the wooden railings, its tendrils and small white blossoms making the place even more magical.

"So beautiful" I breathed as a light breeze blew softly at my face.

I felt Adam's presence next to me but I continued staring at the twinkling city below me. "It is" He told me in a husky voice. I turned to his direction but he was staring at my face when he said that. I blushed and quickly looked away, down to the New York City. My heart was beating so loudly that I was scared if he can actually hear it. My thoughts were scattered and was all over the place.

What do I do?

What should I say?

These simple questions seemed so difficult to answer now. I wondered what my friends back in Mumbai would tell if they saw me right now. I used to be the most baddest and sassiest when it came to boys, but right now I am a hot mess. 

God, what this guy does to me.

I sucked in the remaining courage I had and looked up at him. He was still looking at me, searching my face as if I were his wallet that was lost moments ago. His blue eyes shined so brightly that I had to resist myself from sighing dreamily like a teenage girl who just saw Zayn Malik. The moonlight made his jaws look more defined, accentuating his soft yet flawless features. My gaze dropped to his full pink lips and suddenly I was reminded of what happened in that hallway in Virginia, making my cheeks a microwave oven again.