Author's Note

You guys have no idea as to how much I want to thank you all for adding this book to your library or reading list or whatever and supporting me throughout. It doesn't matter to me if you were one of those people who had chatted with me hours on end about how much they like this book or that you were one of the silent reader. 

YOU, my dear friend, means a lot to me!

See, the thing is I started off this book almost a year ago because a) I was bored and wanted to do something with my life b) I was a teenager with a very wild imagination and wanted to channel that somehow and thus, Adam and Ria was born. So naturally I was pretty sure that no one would even give a second-glance at this book let alone read it. And my grammar was horrible back then (those who have read the unedited version of the first few chapters can tell) but I improved a lot from that to this sophisticated bitch who is telling you all this. The bottom line is, I had grown along with Adam and Ria and I have every single one of you to thank.

You cannot imagine my happiness when I saw that the number of my reads went from 1 to 10, then to 100 and now standing proud with 11.5k. For all of that too, thanks a lot.

I was having mixed emotions while writting the epilogue to WHW, I didn't want to publish the last of my beloved charecters but *sigh* all good things have to end somehow. I kept stalling this last update until I convinced myself that I loved them enough, I should let them go. (Hey, isn't that a song?)

But don't worry, I am this stubborn bart who wants what she wants (heh, it matched the name of the book) I decided that I will be making them have brief appearances on my next book.

You heard it right, THERE WILL BE ANOTHER BOOK FOLLOWING THIS.

It will not be a sequel to Adam and Ria, I repeat, THIS IS NOT A SEQUEL but more like another book in the series of 'The Runaway Club' and the next book will be for Aaron Krystals!

YEP, AARON'S COMIN' BACK BABY!

Those who loved Aaron (just how much I did, which is a lot) you should check out Book:2 in this series and I had been building this up from thee begining of WHW and I would love to have more of this freaky guy so TA-DA.

I will be posting the summary of the book soon but you will have to wait quite sometime before I can officially post the book on my profile. Because mainly, I have a lot of responsibilities for now and I had left the Suicide Mission halfway through to finish WHW so now for a while I will be posting on that book before I can come back for editing WHW and start writing for this new project.

So wait till you get a taste of what's to come and trust me when I tell you this, this is going to be one ride you wouldn't want to miss out on.

Adios until then folks,

Siya :P