Chapter 23 : Mr. Teddy is my husband and the Evil Potato is my sister-in-law

OHMIGOSH! WOULD YOU LOOK AT JON KORTAJARENA!

~Ria's POV~

*30 MINUTES LATER*

"Oooohhhhh...would ya look aa dat?" I slurred and doubled over on my stool, comlpetely wasted. I felt a pair of very, I mean very, strong arms steadying me from falling over. I saw Adam's beautiful face peering over mine as he pulled me up. I grinned broadly, I couldn't help but smile at his handsomeness. I saw him shake his handsome face and I suddenly felt protective. What if he lose his handsome face if he shake his head like that? I lurged forward, surprising him and grabbed his face on either side. I felt his short stubble plucking my fingertips as his blue eyes looked at mine with some unfathomable emotion. I shook my head vigouriously and pouted, "Don't go! I likeee your faaaceee!" Adam slowly untangled my hands from his face and planted me back in the chair.  

I grumbled and looked at him wearily as he sat back. When he sat down I swear I saw may bright, flowery lights around him, drifting like fireflies. It looked like a cheap 60' graphics. And then suddenly, there was three Adams. Really! Okay, I admit that two of them looked a bit blurred, otherwise they were exactly same. All three of them was drinking whiskey as well! My eyes widened.

"One..two..tree! Ohmigoshhhh!" I slurred as I stared at my three fingers in amazement.

"What's wrong Ria?" All the Adams asked simultaniously.

I looked at all three of them. Are they crazy? Don't any of the Adam see that his long lost twin is standing next to him? Stupid. Stupids!

"There is your-(hic)-twin theeree!"

All the Adams frowned. I felt so unhappy and disappointed that I leaned in for another drink. Suddenly, the middle Adam's hand shot out and grabbed my glass out of my reach. I frowned at all the Adams, even though the middle one was the only trouble maker.

"Great..I am fed up (hic) of one Adam and now..dere is tree of you?" I hiccuped.

"Tree?" 

"One..two..tree!" I spelled out for him so that he understood that I meant the number. How did he become so dumb?

 "You mean three?" Adam sighed and I nodded so hard that I fell off my stool. Adams reappeared and the middle Adam pulled me up on to my stool. "First off" Adam said standing in front of me, "You are drunk. Second off, I am just one Adam here." I frowned like a cat. 

"Liar! I swee you, you, you!" I said and pointed to all the Adam. All the Adam's sighed. And I sighed as well, feeling the warmth of his palms on my waist where there was no interfereance of clothes. The blurred spots behind Adam was getting blurrier and to add on to the effect, a few black spots were dancing with them. Then like those graphics they were, everything started spinning. Before I --- 

~Adam's POV~

Before she passed out on me!

 I heaved a sigh when Ria went limp in my arms and fell on to my chest. I must admit, it felt good. I smiled subtly as I kept a possesive hand on her back and pulled her closer to me. She made an inaudiable sound and snuggled closer to my chest. I knew I had to take her home as she was already gaining a lot of attention from the male folks around. A gang of bikers seemed to be particularly interested in her and whispered to each others, never leaving their eyes on Ria who was asleep on my chest. I immediately took my phone and dialed Anderson. He was positioned outside with two of my other bodygaurds, just in case. When he picked the call, I hurridly ordered him to bring my Aston Martin to the far end of the parking lot. I kept glancing at the bikers, who had dusted themselves off the cushions and skimpy dressed females. I dialed Aaron and pressed my iPhone to my ear as I protectively held Ria.