Chapter 10 : Getting Emotionally Attached to Food

***Ria's POV***

Adam neatly parked his car in front of quite a big restaurant. 

I looked at the building and smiled, "You only know these big a*s restaurants, don't you?"

He smiled as he killed the engine. 

"I am ready to accept any punishment if, if this restaurant disappoint you." He proudly announced. I felt relieved as his tense face had gone.

"Very well." I said opening my door and climbed down.

He climbed out as well and we entered the luxurious building together. As we seated, I started running my eyes through the restaurant. I noticed that it was a spacious restaurant with a really awesome interior design; with red and black predominating the space to give it a more hispanic vibe. That was when I noticed that we were sitting in the most remotest corner of the restaurant.

"Why are we sitting in the most remotest corner of the building?" I asked looking around.

"So that nobody recognises me." He looked up from the menu, "Tomato or white sauce? Or what about tropical spaghetti?"

"No tropical spaghetti please, they add pineapples in the. Ew. Wait what? Are you a serial killer or something to be recognized that easily?" I asked almost paranoid.

"No but this." He slid a magazine to my direction. I took it up casually.

'The American business magnet - CEO of Lexwood corporation, Adam Lexwood.'  Was written boldly in the cover page and an extremely hot picture of Adam. He was half-sitting on a high chair with his hair slicked back and his black Armani suit.

I frantically opened the pages and read,

The present CEO of Lexwood corporation , Adam Lexwood had presented his new big time project... "I love classics" he had said... A true business man... "I have no comments about the gossips that is spread by tabloids.Adam Lexwood had replied... Controlling major ports around the world.... Major share holder in 15% of the total shipping projects... Has over 900 branches of resorts and hotel world wide... Ranked as the fifth most richest ....Properties over 20 billion USD...

I read through the article with my eyes widening more and more by each line. Then following were more of stunning poses of Adam; one in which he was laughing playfully and in another one he was grinning dazzlingly. He looked seriously hot in those pictures.

I slowly rose my head to face him see him bend over the menu.

"Or what about a veggie salsa along with burritos and Enchiladas? It's their speciality." He threw the menu card away.