Chapter 6 : Post-Gucci Peace offering.

*

*Ria's POV*

"So seriously, you have never been in a Ferrari?" 

He asked with his eyes fixed on the road in front of him, weaving the red beacon of his Ferrari through the busy Manhattan steets. I leaned back comfortably and sighed.

"Nope." I said popping the last 'p'. I sunk onto the luxurious seating which had seat warmer, giving me a tendency to sleep away to oblivion.

"My twin own another sports car...um, Camaro I guess...but not Ferrari." I slowly closed my eye but opened almost immediately, "Why did you ask?"

"'Cause you were acting a little bit strange after seeing my car--–"

"Yeah, I know." I cut him of rudely with a high pitched squeal which made him turn his face slightly to my direction.

"–which is a good thing." He completed, slipping neatly into a parking slot. "Guys do admire women who appriciate their cars."

I rolled my eyes as I muttered under my breath, "What do they don't adore?"

He smirked again, confirming my suspicion that he must have heard me and opened his door to get outside his car. I did the same just after him.

We had reached sixth avenue in Manhattan and I smiled broadly at the busy shops. I switched my shopping mode on and entered the best of shops. Armani, Gucci, New York Eleven, Prada and every where. And the amazing part, he followed me everywhere.

Although he wasn't exactly a fashion critic, he did have a pair of functioning eyes and told me when I did look ridiculous in an outfit. He was patient and acted like he had all the time in the world; joking and messing around with me like any other guy friend would. 

It was surprising, considering that he was this uptight businessman wh nearly blew me off in his dining table for asking about his friend. It was endearing to watch his carefree side, a side that involved acting like he knew me since a long time when the reality was much further. One might think that he was doing it for himself with the time and effort he put into something trivial as picking out my clothes.

Turns out I had judged this book by it's cover.

***Adam's POV***

I was outside the dressing room of our fourth shop, waiting for Ria. The door opened cautiously in front of me and there she was in a dress with lemon print which beautifully flowed till her knees, emphasizing her petite body figure.

 The door opened cautiously in front of me and there she was in a dress with lemon print which beautifully flowed till her knees, emphasizing her petite body figure

She pulled her sleeves and the end of the dress in an attempt to be comfortable in the fabric. "How is it? Is it good?",  she asked as if my opninions actually mattered. 

"Nice. It looks good on you." I replied honestly. 

She smiled and spinned around as she flanted her beautiful curves, stricking sexy poses. The white in her dress brought out the tan in her skintone, the hemline brushed against her thighs teasingly. Her collarbones were accentuated with the dress' off shoulder design and I had to supress the urge to brush the dark hair that fell on them.